September 1, 2021
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
The 2022 Chrysler 300 embodies superb pattern and iconic style, wrapped in oppulance and injected with performance. The 300 delivers a indication lineup packaged with segment-exclusive facilities and modernized technology, including a award-winning and customary Uconnect 4C complement with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The Uconnect 4C complement is interconnected with a largest-in-class 8.4-inch touchscreen.
A TorqueFlite eight-speed involuntary delivery comes customary on each 300 model, with a class-exclusive, all-wheel-drive (AWD) complement with front-axle undo accessible for Touring and Touring L models. The AWD complement facilities a front-axle undo that engages during any speed but a need for motorist submit and enables optimal traction and control formed on a accumulation of inputs, including environment/weather conditions, pushing styles and highway surfaces.
A 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine, accessible on a 300S, is a usually V-8 engine in a class. Delivering appetite to a cement to a balance of 363 horsepower and 394 lb.-ft. of torque, a Chrysler 300 retains a position as America’s big, confidant sedan, creation a matter by distinguished design, worldly interiors and a accumulation of character packages that assistance customize a oppulance vehicle.
New for 2022
- 300 Touring L adds new customary content, including Sport Appearance with customary Black Noise extraneous badging, 20-inch Black Noise wheels, opening front fascia with body-color applique and reward LED haze lamps
- 300S facilities new-as-standard Uconnect navigation, 9 reward speakers with trunk-mounted subwoofer and dual-pane breathtaking appetite sunroof
- A new clear air filtration complement is customary on 300 and filters 95% of atmosphere particulates, shortening many forms of plain and glass airborne matter, such as dust, smoke, droplets and aerosols, creation it a cleanest cabin atmosphere ever in a Chrysler vehicle
- The Comfort Group (optional on a Chrysler 300 Touring L and 300S) adds a new fine confidence alarm to a endless list of package features
- Standard calm in a 2022 Chrysler 300 lineup (300 Touring, 300 Touring L and 300S) offers reward style, oppulance and opening in a vast automobile sedan segment:
- Standard on a 2022 Chrysler 300 Touring L and 300S are ParkSense front and back park assist, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- Optional apparatus packages accessible for a 2022 Chrysler 300 Touring L and 300S — Comfort Group Package and Popular Equipment Package:
- Comfort Group Package includes auto-adjust-in-reverse driver’s mirrors, ventilated leather-trimmed seats, adaptive bi-xenon HID headlamps with involuntary leveling system, doorway sill damage pads, box mat, driver’s and front-passenger footwell LED lamps, front and back LED-illuminated map pockets, exhilarated back seats, exhilarated steering wheel, appetite backlight sunshade, appetite tilt/telescoping steering mainstay (300S only), memory (driver’s seat, appetite tilt/telescoping steering column, extraneous mirrors and radio) and back storage armrest with LED-illuminated crater holders
- Popular Equipment Package includes dual-pane breathtaking sunroof, Uconnect 4C Navigation with 8.4-inch arrangement and five-year SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link service, 9 reward speakers with trunk-mounted subwoofer, 506-watt amplifier and approximate sound system
- Chrysler 300 is a usually automobile in a large-car sedan shred to offer both V-6 and V-8 engines with a customary eight-speed involuntary transmission
- The award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 interconnected with a customary TorqueFlite eight-speed involuntary delivery on Chrysler 300 delivers 292 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque:
- Thanks to a sport-tuned empty and engine calibration, a 300S comes customary with a award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 that offers adult to 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque
- Chrysler 300 Touring and Touring L models are accessible with a class-exclusive AWD complement with front-axle disconnect, that includes an active send box with a front-axle undo to urge real-world fuel economy:
- This class-exclusive AWD complement seamlessly transitions between rear-wheel expostulate (RWD) and AWD with no motorist involvement to maximize fuel economy
- The mythological 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, accessible on 300S, is a usually V-8 in a shred and delivers 363 horsepower, 394 lb.-ft. of torque and runs 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in reduction than 6 seconds
- The Chrysler 300S offers some-more jaunty and childish appointments to a lineup and comes customary with a award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, paddle shifters and Sport mode, opening suspension, blacked-out extraneous accents, Black Noise wheels, leather-wrapped competition seats, disdainful Piano Black interior accents and accessible signature nine-speaker Alpine audio complement with approximate sound, 506-watt amplifier and trunk-mounted subwoofer:
- A performance-tuned cessation with increasing open rates, performance-tuned steering and bushings, incomparable lean bars (with V-8 engine) and Goodyear Eagle F1 three-season tires are accessible on Chrysler 300S RWD models for drivers who wish some-more doing capability
- Advanced technological solutions integrated in enthusiast-desired RWD architecture:
- Electric appetite steering (EPS) reduces appetite direct and provides motorist selectable steering modes: Normal, Comfort and Sport
- Sport mode now transforms a celebrity and opening of a Chrysler 300S with reduced change times from approximately 400 milliseconds to 250 milliseconds, increasing engine and stifle responsiveness, and firmer steering feel
- The Chrysler 300’s customary Uconnect 4C complement with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto includes an 8.4-inch display, that is a largest in a category and offers multi-touch gestures, clear imagery, pointy graphics and support for smartphone integrations
- With some-more than 80 accessible reserve and confidence features, a Chrysler 300 offers accessible Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control-Plus with Full Stop, Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path detection, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist and ParkSense front and back park support system
For 2022, a Chrysler 300 lineup consists of 3 models:
- 300 Touring (RWD/AWD)
- 300 Touring L (RWD/AWD)
- 300S (RWD)
Available Exterior Colors
- Bright White
- Gloss Black
- Granite Crystal
- Silver Mist
- Velvet Red
Available Interior Colors
Please revisit a Chrysler 300 newsroom for a latest product information, photography, videography, and entrance to specifications and underline accessibility documents.
The Chrysler code has gay business with particular designs, craftsmanship, discerning creation and record given a association was founded in 1925. The Chrysler Pacifica continues to reinvent a minivan, a shred Chrysler invented, with an rare turn of functionality, versatility, record and confidant styling and a many modernized accessible all-wheel-drive complement in a class. The accessible innovative hybrid powertrain takes this insubordinate automobile a step further. It’s a initial electrified automobile in a minivan shred and achieves some-more than 80 MPGe in electric-only mode, has an all-electric operation of some-more than 30 miles and a sum operation of some-more than 500 miles. Chrysler Voyager offers swift owners a budget-friendly minivan that also provides a well-equipped, well-developed pushing experience. The Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on a brand’s guarantee of iconic and superb pattern executed with world-class performance, potency and peculiarity – all during an receptive value. Chrysler is partial of a portfolio of brands offering by heading tellurian automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For some-more information per Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), greatfully revisit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Chrysler and association news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Chrysler brand: www.chrysler.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chrysler or @StellantisNA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/chrysler or https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA