- Lexus oppulance multiplication reports record car sales for fifth uninterrupted month
- Electrified vehicles comment for 27.9% of TCI’s altogether sales in July
TORONTO, Ontario – Aug 4, 2021 –Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) set an altogether Jul sales record final month, with 23,845 vehicles sold, adult 19.4% from Jul 2020 and 10% from Jul 2019.
TCI’s Lexus oppulance multiplication reported a fifth uninterrupted month of record sales with 2,608 units sold, led by sales of a Lexus UX, NX and RX SUVs (all Jul records).
The company’s Toyota multiplication also achieved a Jul sales record with 21,237 units sold, led by record months for a RAV4, Highlander, Tacoma and C-HR.
Electrified vehicles accounted for 27.9% of TCI’s altogether sales in July, including new Jul annals for Corolla Hybrid and Highlander Hybrid.
Additional Jul Highlights:
- Toyota RAV4 family sales of 6,702 (new Jul record)
- Toyota Highlander sales of 2,070 (new Jul record)
- Toyota Tacoma sales of 1,388 units (new Jul record)
- Toyota C-HR sales of 1,061 units (best month ever)
- Lexus RX sales of 923 units (new Jul record)
- Lexus NX sales of 822 units (new Jul record)
- Lexus UX sales of 337 units (new Jul record)
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is a disdainful Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sole over 6 million vehicles in Canada by a inhabitant network of 286 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and trustworthiness to a vehicles Canadians expostulate and a use they receive. TCI’s conduct bureau is in Toronto, with informal offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax, and tools placement centres in Clarington and Vancouver. Toyota also operates dual prolongation comforts in Canada. Having constructed some-more than 9 million vehicles, renouned Canadian models built during these comforts embody Toyota RAV4, Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid. Recent investments during a comforts in Ontario will concede for increasing prolongation of a top-selling Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid models for a North American market.
# # #