- Toyota, Lexus accept a sum sum of 14 Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards™
- Both Toyota and Lexus accept Best Value Brand awards in Crossover/SUV segment
Toronto, Ontario, May 31, 2018 –Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) was celebrated with 14 Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards ™ in 2018, some-more than any other automobile manufacturer.
Vehicles famous with Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards™ are compared opposite competitors in a same segments and are awarded for carrying reduce than approaching tenure costs.
The Toyota code perceived 7 indication turn awards and a Lexus oppulance code was famous with 5 indication turn awards. In addition, Toyota was celebrated with a Best Value Brand endowment in a “SUV, Crossover, Van” segment, while Lexus also perceived a Best Value Brand endowment in a “Luxury SUV Crossover” category.
“We are anxious to see so many Toyota and Lexus vehicles famous by Vincentric again in 2018,” pronounced Cyril Dimitris, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Toyota Canada Inc. “At Toyota Canada, we are committed to delivering vehicles with glorious value to a customers, so winning this many Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards™ year over year is a loyal honour.”
This year’s awards highlighted Toyota’s SUV and hybrid car leadership. Five Toyota SUVs and 3 Lexus SUVs perceived Vincentric Best Value in Canada Awards ™, while dual Toyota variety and dual Lexus variety were also famous with this prestigious award.
This year’s winners included:
- Toyota – Best Value SUV, Crossover, Van Brand (two-time winner)
- Toyota Camry – Mid-Size (two-time winner)
- Toyota Prius – Hybrid (six-time winner)
- Toyota C-HR – Subcompact SUV/Crossover
- Toyota 4Runner – Mid-Size SUV/Crossover (four-time winner)
- Toyota Sequoia – Large SUV/Crossover (7th true year)
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid – Hybrid SUV/Crossover (five-time winner)
- Toyota Tacoma – Small/Mid-Size Pickup (7th true year)
- Lexus – Best Value Luxury SUVs Crossovers Brand (2nd true year)
- Lexus ES 350 – Luxury Mid-Size Sedan (two-time winner)
- Lexus ES 300h – Luxury Hybrid (6th true year)
- Lexus NX 300 – Luxury Compact SUV/Crossover
- Lexus RX 350 – Luxury Mid-Size SUV/Crossover (2nd true year)
- Lexus NX 300h – Luxury Hybrid SUV/Crossover (two-time winner)
To establish a awards, Vincentric analyzed over 2,400 car configurations for a 2018 indication year, measuring sum cost-of-ownership regulating 8 opposite cost factors: depreciation, fees and taxes, financing, fuel, insurance, maintenance, event costs, and repairs. Using a statistical indication addressing 9 opposite scenarios, Vincentric identified a winners by measuring that vehicles had reduce than approaching costs given their marketplace shred and price. Each car was evaluated in all 10 provinces and a Northwest Territories regulating a operation of annual kilometre intervals and word profiles.
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is a disdainful Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sole over 5 million vehicles in Canada by a inhabitant network of 287 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and trustworthiness in a vehicles Canadians expostulate and a use they receive. TCI’s conduct bureau is located in Toronto, with informal offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and tools placement centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates dual production comforts in Canada. Having constructed some-more than 7 million vehicles, renouned Canadian models built during these comforts embody Toyota RAV4, Toyota Corolla, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid.