Mississauga, Ont. – Today, Nissan Group announced sum Canadian sales of 13,373 units for Sep 2018, a diminution of 0.5 per cent. Nissan Division available Sep sales of 11,929 units, down 2.3 per cent. INFINITI had a best month of sales ever with 1,444 units sold, representing an boost of 18.2 per cent from 2017.
Nissan Division highlights:
- The Rogue crossover remain’s Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada with 3,467 vehicles sole in September.
- Sales of a Nissan Qashqai compress crossover increasing by 15.3 per cent, representing its best Sep ever with 1,790 units sold.
- The Nissan LEAF electric car reached a record miracle in Canada with 10,000 sum units sole given a launch in Jul 2011. With 605 units sold, this outlines a best Sep ever.
- Since rising in May 2018, a Nissan Kicks compress crossover continues to see clever expansion with 755 vehicles sole in September.
- The Nissan Armada full-sized competition application car had a best Sep ever with 184 units sold, an boost of 93.7 per cent year-over-year.
- The all-new 2019 QX50 oppulance crossover available a best month of sales ever with 423 units sold, an boost of 120.3 per cent.
- The QX60 7-passenger oppulance crossover stays INFINITI’s best-selling car recording it’s best Sep ever with 537 units sold, an boost of 2.3 per cent.
- The QX80 full-size, oppulance competition application car had a best Sep ever with 118 units sold, an boost of 40.5 per cent.
* For some-more information on INFINITI’s sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
# # #
About Nissan Canada Inc.
Nissan Canada Inc. (NCI) is a Canadian sales, selling and placement auxiliary of Nissan Motor Limited and Nissan North America, Inc. NCI was a initial Japanese-based automaker to incorporate in Canada in 1965, and now directly employs 306 full-time staff opposite offices in Vancouver (BC), Mississauga (ON), and Kirkland (QC). There are 207 eccentric Nissan dealerships, including 81 that also act as Nissan Commercial Vehicles dealers, 114 electric vehicle-certified dealers, and 42 INFINITI retailers opposite Canada.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2017, a association sole 5.77 million vehicles globally, generating income of 11.9 trillion yen. On Apr 1, 2017, a association embarked on Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a six-year devise targeting a 30% boost in annualized revenues to 16.5 trillion yen by a finish of mercantile 2022, along with accumulative giveaway money upsurge of 2.5 trillion yen. As partial of Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a association skeleton to extend a care in electric vehicles, symbolized by a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in 6 regions: Asia Oceania; Africa, a Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999 and acquired a 34% interest in Mitsubishi Motors in 2016. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is currently a world’s largest automotive partnership, with total sales of some-more than 10.6 million vehicles in calendar year 2017.
For some-more information about the products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all the latest videos on YouTube.
Director, Corporate Communications
Email: [email protected]
Manager, Product Communications
Email: [email protected]