Mississauga, Ont. – Today, Nissan Group announced sum Canadian sales of 16,330 units in Jun 2018, an boost of 2.0 per cent and an all-time monthly sales record.
The Nissan and INFINITI Divisions also available their best month of sales ever. The Nissan Division sole 14,932 units in June, an boost of 0.9 per cent year-over-year. The INFINITI Division sole 1,398 vehicles, an boost of 16.3 per cent.
Nissan Division highlights:
- Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada, a Rogue crossover, continues to grasp clever sales, with 4,342 vehicles sole in June.
- Following a record-setting May while celebrating a initial full year of sales, a Nissan Qashqai compress crossover saw estimable expansion in Jun with 2,150 vehicles sold, a new all-time record. It continues to be a second best-selling indication in a Nissan lineup.
- The all-new 2018 Nissan LEAF electric car set a Jun sales record with 492 units sold. In May, after usually 4 months of sales, a LEAF achieved a best calendar year formula ever. Strong sales in Jun contributed to 2,408 LEAFs sole during a calendar year-to-date.
- The all-new 2018 Nissan Kicks compress crossover had a clever initial full month of sales with 609 vehicles sold.
- Also recording a best Jun ever, a TITAN full-size pickup lorry reached 684 units sold, an boost of 61.3 per cent over 2017.
- The Armada full-size competition application car also had a clever month of sales, recording a best Jun ever with 156 units sold, an boost of 16.4 per cent from final year.
- The QX60 oppulance crossover had a record violation month with a best month of sales ever, with 567 units sold. It defended a tip mark as INFINITI’s best-selling vehicle.
- After creation a marketplace entrance mid-month, a all-new 2019 QX50 oppulance crossover available a best Jun ever with 335 units sold.
- The rested QX80 full-size oppulance competition application vehicle’s sales increasing 13.7 per cent to 83 units.
* For some-more information on INFINITI’s sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
# # #