NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan Group announced sum U.S. sales for Aug 2017 of 108,326 units, a diminution of 13 percent from final year.
- Nissan Titan sales increasing 182 percent to 3,521.
- Nissan Armada set an Aug record with 4,454 in sales, adult 767 percent.
- Nissan Sentra sales increasing to 15,285, adult 7 percent.
- Nissan LEAF sales increasing to 1,154, adult 8 percent.
- NV200 set a record for Aug with 1,615 in sales, adult 12 percent.
*INFINITI sales sum enclosed for reference. For some-more information on Infiniti’s Aug sales performance, greatfully revisit infinitinews.com.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Aug 2017 had 27 offered days, while Aug 2016 had 26 offered days.
# # #
Nissan Corporate Communications