What: It takes a village!
Just over dual years ago, Stellantis done a joining to Detroit. The promise? To build a initial new public plant in a city in 30 years, prioritize Detroiters in a employing routine and assistance uplift a community.
As a all-new, three-row 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L is nearing during dealerships opposite a country, Stellantis will applaud a launch of a new plant and a swell on those commitments with a recover of a 15-minute documentary film, featuring a people instrumental in bringing a plan to life and those who have partnered with a association to move suggestive change to a city.
Watch a trailer for a film:
July 28, 2021
7 p.m. (EDT)
In further to employees and village leaders, a following Stellantis and UAW executives, and inaugurated officials are featured:
- Mark Stewart, COO North America, Stellantis
- Gretchen Whitmer, Governor, State of Michigan
- Mike Duggan, Mayor, City of Detroit
- André Spivey, Detroit City Councilman, District 4
- Dr. Nikolai Vitti, Superintendent, Detroit Public Schools
- Nicole Sherard-Freeman, Group Executive, Jobs, Economy and Detroit At Work, City of Detroit
- Michael Brieda, Plant Manager, Detroit Assembly Complex – Mack
- Casey Fiddler, President, UAW Local 51