RICHMOND HILL, ON, Feb. 2, 2016 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Jan sales of 3,383 vehicles, an boost of 5.6 percent contra January 2015.
Key January 2016 sales notes:
- Mazda Canada reported sales of 3,383 in January 2016. This represents an boost of 5.6 percent year-over-year (YOY).
- MCI’s best-selling indication continues to be a Mazda3, with 1,281 vehicles sole in January.
- Mazda CX-5 had a best Jan sales ever with 1,267 vehicles sold, that is an boost of 20.2 percent contra January 2015.
- Mazda’s all-new CX-3 sole 527 vehicles in January, and starts 2016 as a third top seller in a Mazda lineup, behind a CX-5.
- With a new further of a CX-3, Mazda’s line of CX crossover vehicles continue a clever expansion trend, with sales augmenting by 63.9 percent in January.
- Popularity of a new fourth-generation MX-5 continues into a winter months, as Jan sales for a MX-5 jumped 150.0 percent.
- SKYACTIV Technology proves to be a pivotal between opening and fuel potency as business direct a no concede solution. More than 93 percent of Mazdas sole in Jan were versed with SKYACTIV Technology.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 165 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website during www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.