October 12, 2021
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
Stellantis business leaders perceived honors for their career, technical and village achievements during a annual Women of Color STEM Conference, hold probably Oct 7-9.
The Women of Color Conference honors a poignant achievements of women in STEM and ensures that a accomplishments of superb women in technical fields are rarely manifest to attention professionals, supervision officials and students.
Stellantis employees continue to acquire critical technical and veteran approval from heading organizations, such as Inforum, Society of Automotive Engineers, Automotive News and more, reflecting a company’s clever joining to recruiting and building a different workforce.
“Our different talent during Stellantis fuels a company’s creation and ensures a products surpass a expectancy of a customers,” pronounced Lottie Holland, Director, Diversity, Inclusion, Engagement and EEO Compliance, Stellantis – North America. “The Women of Color Awards applaud many of a country’s many earnest and successful womanlike technical business leaders and Stellantis is unapproachable that a women technical leaders are regarded consistently among such achieved professionals.”
Stellantis 2021 Women of Color Award Recipients
Career Achievement in Industry Award: Recognizes a proven and gifted personality whose contributions raise her organization, association and a community.
- Deirdre Fultz – Plant Manager, Indiana Transmission Plant
Technology All-Star Award: Technology All-Star Awards commend achieved professionals who have demonstrated value in a workplace and in their communities.
- Jian Tao – Senior Technical Specialist, Product Materials-Body, Product Development
Technology Rising Stars Award: Technology Rising Stars Awards commend early-career professionals who are assisting to figure record for a future.
- Ashley Ellerbe – Tooling Supervisor, Manufacturing Engineering, General Assembly
- Chembrianne Hobdy – Shift Manager, Trim Shop, Warren Truck Assembly Plant
- Shivani Raina – Digital Business and Transformation Manager, Information and Communications Technology
- Juanitta Wallace – Shift Manager and Professional Maintenance Specialist, Sterling Heights Assembly Plant
In further to particular veteran approval warranted by members of a team, Stellantis in 2021 has gathered an considerable list of corporate farrago care awards and acknowledgments. These include:
- DiversityInc’s list of Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- LATINA Style magazine’s list of Top 50 Companies for Latinas
- Winds of Change magazine’s list of Top 50 workplaces for recruiting and ancillary a careers of Indigenous STEM professionals
- Top measure on a Disability Equality index administered by Disability:IN and The American Association of People with Disabilities
- Great Lakes Women’s Business Council “2021 Excellence in Supplier Diversity Awards – Best in Class”
Women of Color STEM Conference
Since 1995, Women of Color magazine´s annual STEM Conference has been a premier forum of choice for noticing a poignant contributions by women in STEM fields. The discussion offers both profitable career networking opportunities and hosts prestigious endowment ceremonies, that have warranted widespread praise. Attendees have a event to accommodate and learn from executives representing Fortune 500 companies that are committed to farrago and to a enrichment of women in a workforce.
Stellantis (NYSE: STLA) is one of a world’s heading automakers and a mobility provider, guided by a transparent prophesy to offer leisure of transformation with distinctive, affordable and arguable mobility solutions. In further to a Group’s abounding birthright and extended geographic presence, a biggest strengths distortion in a tolerable performance, abyss of knowledge and a wide-ranging talents of employees operative around a globe. Stellantis will precedence a extended and iconic code portfolio, that was founded by visionaries who infused a brands with passion and a rival suggestion that speaks to employees and business alike. Stellantis aspires to turn a greatest, not a biggest, while formulating combined value for all stakeholders, as good as a communities in that it operates.
Follow association news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Company website: www.stellantis.com