- All time quarterly record for TCI trucks and SUVs with 50,707 vehicles sole
- Electrified car sales adult 291.4% for all-time quarterly record
- Lexus oppulance multiplication sets all-time quarterly record with 7,585 vehicles sold
TORONTO, Ontario – Jul 2, 2021 – Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) reported a record 25,303 vehicles sole in Jun and altogether sales of 71,845 in a second quarter, led by clever direct in pivotal segments such as compress cars, SUVs, compress trucks and electrified vehicles.
June 2021 Sales
Compared to a same duration final year, a Toyota multiplication was adult 45.7% with a record 22,765 units sole in June, led by sales of a RAV4 and Highlander. The Lexus oppulance multiplication set a record for a fourth uninterrupted month with 2,538 units sold, adult 20.9%, led by UX and RX.
TCI’s electrified vehicles set a sales record for a sixth uninterrupted month, with 7,007 units sole in Jun (up 171.3%), led by a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, Highlander Hybrid and all-new Sienna Hybrid. Electrified vehicles accounted for 27.7% of TCI’s altogether sales for a month.
Record Q2 Sales
TCI sole 22,243 units of a RAV4 (up 127.5%), 6,033 units of a Highlander (up 178%), 4,874 units of a Tacoma (up 53.4%) and 2,620 units a C-HR (up 46.5%), environment all-time quarterly annals for each.
The Toyota multiplication reported sales of 64,260 units, adult 92.3% in Q2 compared to a same duration final year and a Lexus oppulance multiplication reported sales of 7,585 units, adult 84.3% for an all-time quarterly record.
Electrified car sales were adult 291.4% with 20,825 units sole for an all-time quarterly sales record and accounted for 29% of TCI’s altogether sales.
Additional Jun Highlights
- Toyota RAV4 sales of 7,235 units, adult 42.5% (new Jun record)
- Toyota Highlander sales of 2,289 units, adult 158.6% (best month ever)
- Toyota Tacoma sales of 1,514 units, adult 18.1% (new Jun record)
- Toyota Corolla sales of 5,192 units, adult 50.6%
- Lexus UX sales of 360 units, adult 44.6% (best month ever)
Additional Q2 Highlights
- Toyota RAV4 sales of 22,243 units, adult 127.5% (all-time quarterly record)
- Toyota Highlander sales of 6,033, adult 178% (all-time quarterly record)
- Toyota Tacoma sales of 4,874, adult 53.4% (all-time quarterly record)
- Toyota C-HR sales of 2,620, adult 46.5% (all-time quarterly record)
- Toyota Corolla sales of 13,456 units, adult 93.3%
- Toyota Camry sales of 3,726 units, adult 151.6%
- Toyota Sienna sales of 3,491 units, adult 83.7%
- Lexus UX sales of 1,040 units, adult 117.1% (all-time quarterly record)
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is a disdainful Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sole over 5 million vehicles in Canada by a inhabitant network of 287 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and trustworthiness to a vehicles Canadians expostulate and a use they receive. TCI’s conduct bureau is located in Toronto, with informal offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax, and tools placement centres in Clarington and Vancouver. Toyota also operates dual prolongation comforts in Canada. Having constructed some-more than 9 million vehicles, renouned Canadian models built during these comforts embody Toyota RAV4, Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid. Recent investments during a comforts in Ontario will concede for increasing prolongation of a top-selling Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid models for a North American market.