Mississauga, Ont. – Today, Nissan Group announced a best Nov ever with sum Canadian sales of 11,446 units for Nov 2018, an boost of 0.5 per cent year-over-year. Nissan Division also saw record monthly sales for Nov with 10,444 units sold, adult 1.3 per cent year-over-year.
INFINITI sole 1,002 vehicles in November, a diminution of 7.4 percent from 2017.
Nissan Division highlights:
- The Rogue crossover had a clever month of sales with 3,157 units sole in November, holding a position as Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada.
- The Nissan Qashqai compress crossover available a best Nov ever with 1,695 units sold, an boost of 18 per cent year-over-year.
- Nissan’s full-sized TITAN pickup lorry sole 505 units in November, an boost of 145.1 per cent year-over-year, securing a best Nov ever.
- The Nissan Frontier had a best Nov ever, offered 431 units in November, an boost of 36.8 per cent from 2017.
- With 389 units sold, a all-electric Nissan LEAF noted a best Nov ever.
- The all-new 2019 QX50 oppulance crossover, INFINITI’s second-best offered vehicle, available a best Nov ever with 298 units sold, an boost of 92.3 per cent from 2017.
- The QX60 7-passenger oppulance crossover was INFINITI’s top-selling car in Nov with 375 vehicles sold.
- The QX80 full-size oppulance competition application car sole 96 units in November.
* For some-more information on INFINITI’s sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
# # #
About Nissan Canada Inc.
Nissan Canada Inc. (NCI) is a Canadian sales, selling and placement auxiliary of Nissan Motor Limited and Nissan North America, Inc. NCI was a initial Japanese-based automaker to incorporate in Canada in 1965, and now directly employs 306 full-time staff opposite offices in Vancouver (BC), Mississauga (ON), and Kirkland (QC). There are 207 eccentric Nissan dealerships, including 81 that also act as Nissan Commercial Vehicles dealers, 114 electric vehicle-certified dealers, and 42 INFINITI retailers opposite Canada.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2017, a association sole 5.77 million vehicles globally, generating income of 11.9 trillion yen. On Apr 1, 2017, a association embarked on Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a six-year devise targeting a 30% boost in annualized revenues to 16.5 trillion yen by a finish of mercantile 2022, along with accumulative giveaway money upsurge of 2.5 trillion yen. As partial of Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a association skeleton to extend a care in electric vehicles, symbolized by a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in 6 regions: Asia Oceania; Africa, a Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999 and acquired a 34% interest in Mitsubishi Motors in 2016. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is currently a world’s largest automotive partnership, with total sales of some-more than 10.6 million vehicles in calendar year 2017.
For some-more information about the products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, revisit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all the latest videos on YouTube.
Director, Corporate Communications
Email: [email protected]
Manager, Product Communications
Email: [email protected]