NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan Group currently announced sum U.S. sales for Jun 2018 of 145,096 units, an boost of 1 percent compared to a prior year. This outlines a Jun record.
- Nissan Division sales set a Jun record during 134,398 units, an boost of 3 percent
- Combined sales of Nissan crossovers, trucks and SUVs set a Jun record, adult 12 percent.
- Nissan Rogue crossover set a Jun record with sales of 37,004 units, adult 8 percent.
- Murano crossover sales increasing 59 percent to 8,806 units, environment a Jun record.
- Armada SUV sales rose 129 percent to 5,434 units. It was Armada’s best-ever month.
- NV200 sales set a Jun record with sales of 1,717 units, adult 2 percent.
*INFINITI sales sum enclosed for reference. For some-more information on INFINITI’s Jun sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Jun 2018 had 27 offered days, while Jun 2017 had 26 offered days.
# # #
Nissan Corporate Communications