MISSISSAUGA, ONT. – Nissan Group currently announced monthly Canadian sales of 8,404 units, an boost of 18.0 per cent over final year and a best Jan in a company’s history. This sales feat outlines 30 uninterrupted months of record sales for a Nissan Group in Canada.
Nissan code sales increasing 17.5 per cent with 7,599 units sold, environment a new Jan sales record.
Nissan Division Jan highlights:
- Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada – a Nissan Rogue crossover – set a Jan record during 2,089 – an boost of 11.5 per cent, imprinting 26 uninterrupted months of record sales.
- The Murano crossover set a new Jan sales record during 989 units, an boost of 72.6 per cent.
- Sales of a Pathfinder competition application car set a Jan record during 752, an boost of 28.1 per cent.
- Sales of a JUKE competition cranky set a Jan record during 341, an boost of 61.6 per cent.
- Sales of a Frontier mid-size lorry set a Jan record during 230, an boost of 16.8 per cent.
- The fully-electric Nissan LEAF set a monthly sales record with 72 units sold, adult 100.0 per cent.
- Sales of a all-new Maxima competition sedan increasing 81.2 per cent to 154 units.
Infiniti Jan highlights:
- Infiniti reported sales of 805, an boost of 22.5 per cent contra a year earlier. This outlines a best Jan for Infiniti in Canada.
- Infiniti crossovers and competition application vehicles continued to be in direct this month with a QX80 full-size oppulance SUV environment an all-time monthly sales record of 94 units, an boost of 213.3 per cent.
- The QX50 oppulance crossover set a Jan sales record with 161 units sold, an boost of 30.9 per cent.
# # #