MISSISSAUGA, ON. – Nissan announced today total Canadian sales for January 2014 of 6,360 units, an increase of 37.6% compared to last year, and the sixth consecutive month of record sales. The Nissan brand sold 5,624 units, up 37.1% with the Infiniti brand up 41.3% with 736 units sold over the same period last year.
Nissan Division January highlights:
- Nissan Division set a January record with 5,624 deliveries, an increase of 37.1 per cent over the prior year.
- Rogue crossover sales also set a January record with 1,872 units sold, up 127.5 per cent from January 2013.
- Best January on record for both Frontier and Titan, with year-over-year sales increases of 40.1 and 10.2 per cent, respectively.
- Sales of Pathfinder increased 55.9 per cent this month with sales of 622 units.
- Eleven models with year-over-year sales increases including Versa, LEAF, JUKE and Sentra.
Infiniti Division January highlights:
- Best January on record for Infiniti brand
*For more information on Infiniti’s January sales performance, please visit www.media.infiniti.ca.
# # #
More information, high-res images and b-roll are available at www.media.nissan.ca or upon request.