YOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan will lapse to CES in 2019 with a arrangement that demonstrates a destiny of pushing and a electrifying intensity of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, a company’s prophesy for relocating people to a improved world.
Nissan’s CES arrangement (6906), North Hall at a Las Vegas Convention Center will concentration on Nissan Intelligent Mobility and includes:
- A new record height to “See a Invisible,” formulating an wholly new pushing knowledge by connected worlds
- The U.S. entrance of a all-new, twin electric motor, all-wheel expostulate Nissan LEAF NISMO RC racing machine
- Nissan Energy demonstrations, including solutions that emanate a entirely integrated electric car ecosystem.
- A arrangement of a IMx KURO judgment crossover electric vehicle
- New car introduction, displays and EV cafe
# # #
General Manager, Global Product Communications
Deputy General Manager, Japan Communications
For some-more information about the products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all the latest videos on YouTube.