NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan currently announced U.S. pricing for a 2019 Nissan GT-R, that is on sale now during name Nissan dealers nationwide. The starting MSRP1 of $99,990 for a 2019 GT-R Pure model, a many affordable of a 4 accessible GT-R trim levels, stays unvaried from 2018.
The other accessible 2019 GT-R trim levels are the:
- GT-R Premium, that includes an 11-speaker Bose® audio system, Active Noise Cancellation and Active Sound Enhancement systems, and Titanium empty system.
- GT-R Track Edition, that is designed to broach a aloft turn of opening than a GT-R Pure and Premium models and facilities elements of a flagship GT-R NISMO.
- GT-R NISMO, a ultimate GT-R with 600 horsepower – contra a other models’ 565 horsepower. The motorsports-inspired GT-R NISMO is accessible in really singular numbers in North America. It facilities countless motorsports-inspired technologies to raise a car’s opening by optimized aerodynamics, cessation and powertrain, formulating a well-balanced appurtenance during home on both a highway and track2.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices1 (MSRP) for a 2019 Nissan GT-R:
Destination and Handling $1,695.
Three reward interior packages – Amber Red, Kuro Night and Rakuda Tan – are accessible with a GT-R Premium. Also offering are 3 reward extraneous paint colors (availability varies by class level), along with 4 customary extraneous colors. An All-Weather Package is accessible with a Pure and Premium grades.
All 2019 GT-R models come versed with LED headlamps with integrated LED Daytime Running Lights, NissanConnect® with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay™, and leather-appointed front competition seats with fake suede inserts
The 2019 GT-R Pure, Premium and Track Edition grades are versed with an modernized 3.8-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 rated during 565-horsepower and 467 lb-ft of torque, dual-clutch consecutive 6-speed transmission, electronically tranquil ATTESA E-TS all-wheel-drive system. The GT-R NISMO is rated during 600 horsepower and 481 lb-ft of torque3 and also facilities singular extraneous and interior treatments, along with special cessation tuning.
For full information on a finish lineup of 2019 Nissan GT-R models, greatfully see NissanNews.com.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and has been famous annually by a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year given 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and a finish line of Nissan and INFINITI vehicles can be found online at www.nissanusa.com and www.infinitiusa.com, or revisit a U.S. media sites nissannews.com and infinitinews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2017, a association sole 5.77 million vehicles globally, generating income of 11.9 trillion yen. On Apr 1, 2017, a association embarked on Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a six-year devise targeting a 30% boost in annualized revenues to 16.5 trillion yen by a finish of mercantile 2022, along with accumulative giveaway money upsurge of 2.5 trillion yen. As partial of Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a association skeleton to extend a care in electric vehicles, symbolized by a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in 6 regions: Asia Oceania; Africa, a Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999 and acquired a 34% interest in Mitsubishi Motors in 2016. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is currently a world’s largest automotive partnership, with total sales of some-more than 10.6 million vehicles in calendar year 2017.
For some-more information about the products, services and joining to tolerable mobility, revisit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all the latest videos on YouTube.
# # #
Manager, EV and Car Communications
- MSRP excludes germane tax, title, permit fees and $1,695 USD end charges. Dealer sets tangible price. Prices and specs are theme to change but notice.
- Damage ensuing from racing, rival driving, lane and/or airstrip use not lonesome by warranty. See your New Vehicle Limited Warranty and Owner’s Manual for correct car operation and finish guaranty details.
- 93 octane gasoline required.