RICHMOND HILL, ON, Dec. 4, 2019 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Nov sales of 5,308 vehicles, representing an boost of 4.0 percent contra November 2018. Sales year-to-date (YTD) are 62,760, that is a diminution of 10.2 percent compared to a same duration in 2018.
KEY NOVEMBER SALES NOTES:
- CX-5 enjoyed a record Nov sales month, with an boost of 25.6 percent compared to November 2018.
- CX-9 sales jumped adult 13.2, that is also a best Nov sales on record.
- CX-3 had a sales boost of 14.9 percent contra a same month final year.
- Mazda6 sales climbed by 33.0 percent contra November 2018.
- MX-5 sales were adult 72.7 percent compared to a same month in 2018.
- Collectively, sales of a CX-line of crossovers rose by 21.5 percent YOY, with a launch of a all-new Mazda CX-30 fast approaching.
- With winter attack many tools of a country, direct for a accessible i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive choice on a all-new Mazda3 continues to grow, with 48.4 percent of new owners selecting this option.
- Among CX-line buyers, Mazda’s i-ACTIV AWD continues to be in high demand, with 89.2 percent of business selecting a AWD choice in November.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 164 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website at www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.