RICHMOND HILL, ON, June 1, 2018 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported May sales of 7,750 vehicles, representing an boost of 6.9 percent contra May 2017. Year-to-date (YTD) sales are 31,103, that is an boost of 5.4 percent compared to a same duration in 2017.
KEY MAY SALES NOTES:
- For a initial time in 2018, a Mazda3 took a lead in sales, circumference out a CX-5 in May, nonetheless a ever-popular crossover stays in a lead year-to-date. Mazda3 sales were adult by 2.2 percent year-over-year, while a compress automobile shred declined by 7.9 percent.
- CX-3 crushed a prior best-ever sales record with 1,326 units sold, that is a 21.8 percent boost compared to May 2017. May was a tenth uninterrupted record sales month for CX-3, that is adult 34.4 percent YTD.
- CX-5 had a best May sales ever with 2,605 vehicles sold, that is an boost of 10.7 percent year-over-year (YOY).
- The new 2018 Mazda6, now accessible with a SKYACTIV-G 2.5T gasoline turbo engine, had a initial full month on sale in May, contributing to a best May sales for Mazda6 given 2014, adult 11.1 percent YOY.
- Sales of Mazda’s CX-line sojourn strong, with CX-3, CX-5 and CX-9 collectively reaching 4,279 vehicles sole in a month of May. This series represents an boost of 11.7 percent YOY, and 18.1 percent YTD, pushing expansion for Mazda.
- Among Mazda CX-line buyers, Mazda’s predictive i-ACTIV All-Wheel Drive choice continues to be a favorite, with 82.9 percent of business selecting a AWD choice in May.
About Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 164 dealerships. For additional information revisit Mazda Canada’s media website during www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.