RICHMOND HILL, ON, July 6, 2021 /CNW/ – Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) currently reported Jun sales of 6,816 vehicles, representing an boost of 3.8 percent contra June 2020. Sales year-to-date (YTD) are 34,575, that is an boost of 53.1 percent compared to a initial half of 2020.
JUNE AND Q2 2021 HIGHLIGHTS:
- CX-30 annals best sales month on record in June, with 44.3 percent boost vs June 2020.
- CX-9 sales continue to rebound, with Jun sales entrance in 21.4 percent above final year.
- Mazda6 posts a best Jun sales in 7 years, with a YOY boost of 85.2 percent.
- Through Q2, each indication in a lineup increasing sales vs final year, with some models (CX-30, CX-9, Mazda6) doubling final year’s outlay or better.
- Total Mazda sales for Q2 outpaced a industry, adult 72.2 percent compared to a same duration in 2020.
Mazda Canada Inc. is obliged for a sales and marketing, patron use and tools support of Mazda vehicles in Canada. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Mazda Canada has a national network of 163 dealerships. For additional information, revisit Mazda Canada’s media website during www.media.mazda.ca.
SOURCE Mazda Canada Inc.