COSTA MESA, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 – The extensive interactive exhibits at Hyundai’s 2013 Chicago Auto Show booth offer a wide array of exciting technology and family entertainment. Below is summary of all the activities:
- Concept vehicles: Veloster C3 Roll Top, Elantra Coupe Zombie Survival Machine, designed by The Walking Dead creator/writer Robert Kirkman and fabricated by Design Craft
- New Hyundai models: Sonata, Elantra Coupe, Elantra GT, Veloster Turbo, Veloster RE:MIX Edition
- Technologies: Blue Link® telematics and infotainment platform, Engine displays
- Equus Premium Zone and Hyundai Hope on Wheels vehicle
- Hyundai Performance Stage: Rock out with your friends and family and receive a free commemorative auto show photograph. If you come on the right day, you may get your picture taken with one of the celebrity athletes Hyundai has scheduled to appear at the show.
- Experience Hyundai Ride and Drive: Test drive seven new Hyundai models.
- Dates: Feb. 9-10 and Feb. 15-18, 2013
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Registration located in the North Lobby, Level 1 at McCormick Center