09/06/2018, Fountain Valley, CA
- Entry-level SE M/T cost starts during $17,100, an boost of usually $150 and simply equivalent with rarely fascinating comforts when compared with a 2018 model
- Mid-grade SEL trim and above now comes customary with Hyundai SmartSense reserve and preference technologies to raise motorist assurance
- 2019 Elantra enters rival compress sedan marketplace with redesigned exterior
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Sept 6, 2018 – Hyundai Motor America has announced pricing for a redesigned 2019 Elantra, starting during $17,100 for a SE model. Entry SE M/T adds rearview camera with five-inch tone screen, Bluetooth handsfree phone connectivity, and steering circle audio controls. Automatic delivery versed models say a same $1,000 cost travel as a 2018 indication year.
The 2019 Elantra sedan conveys tension with a new extraneous design, while delivering a worldly pushing knowledge by Hyundai SmartSense reserve and preference technologies. SmartSense technologies on a 2019 Elantra include: Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, Lane Keep Assist, and Driver Attention Warning, that are all customary on a 2019 Elantra SEL trim and above. The high-volume Elantra SEL is labelled during $19,400.
The new Elantra is on sale now.
*Freight charges for a 2019 indication year Elantra are $885. Pricing in this recover does not embody freight.
Please click here for finish wrapping and pricing details.
New comforts on a 2019 Elantra include:
- Exterior Design Changes
- New hood, front fenders, front fascia, grille, and headlights
- New trunk, taillights, and back fascia
- New 16- and 17-inch circle designs
- New 15-inch amalgamate circle pattern on Eco trim
- LED headlights practical to Limited and Sport trims
- Interior Design Changes
- New core cluster
- Air vents
- AVN/Audio/Temperature controls
- Storage tray
- New instrument cluster and housing
- New core cluster
- Hyundai SmartSense
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) practical to SEL trim and above
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) practical to SEL trim and above
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA) practical to SEL trim and above
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA) combined to Limited with Ultimate Package
- Interior Features
- Standard: 5-inch tone audio system
- Bluetooth and steering circle audio controls practical to SE manual
- Blue Link® Connected Car System with 3 years of nominal Blue Link services practical to Value Edition
- Qi wireless charging practical to Limited
- Available AVN 5.0 with faster processor, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™, and HERE HD Traffic 8-inch Multimedia Navigation System offering with higher-level trims
- Infinity reward audio with 8 speakers including a core channel and subwoofer practical to Limited
- Smart Shift Drive Mode practical to SEL and above
- Standard: Rear-view camera with energetic guidelines
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) information shows that Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Forward Collision Warning (FCW), that are both integrated into Hyundai’s Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, are compared with a 50 percent rebate in rear-end collisions. In addition, according to a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 94 percent of critical car crashes engage tellurian error, that is because modernized reserve technologies like Lane Keep Assist have a intensity to save lives.
Now in a sixth generation, a Elantra has sole some-more than 3 million units given a launch in a U.S. in 1991. Elantra has perceived countless accolades including a many new IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus for indication year 2018. In serve to quality, reliability, and being corroborated by America’s Best Warranty, a JD Power IQS recently awarded Hyundai third place altogether in a highly-regarded attention peculiarity study. The Elantra is built in Hyundai’s Montgomery, Alabama, plant and a Ulsan, South Korea, facility.
“Refinements to both a interior and extraneous were instituted on a 2019 Elantra to say a romantic pattern impression and embody affordable and preferred features,” pronounced Scott Margason, director, product planning, Hyundai. “The hood, front fenders, fascia, grille and headlights, as good as a back fascia, trunk, and taillights any have been redesigned to communicate a familiar and assured image. On a back of a vehicle, a permit image has been relocated to a reduce fascia to serve raise a new physique sculpture.”
Hyundai Motor America
Hyundai Motor America is focused on delivering an superb patron knowledge grounded in pattern leadership, engineering value and well-developed value in each car we sell. Hyundai’s technology-rich product lineup of cars, SUVs and alternative-powered electric and fuel dungeon vehicles is corroborated by Hyundai Assurance—our guarantee to broach assent of mind to a customers. Hyundai vehicles are sole and serviced by some-more than 830 dealerships national and a infancy sole in a U.S. are built during U.S. production facilities, including Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama. Hyundai Motor America is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, and is a auxiliary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea.
Please revisit a media website during www.HyundaiNews.com