- Hot new Acura TLX powers an 18.8 percent multiplication boost with 3,884 Sep sales
- Acura RDX posted a best-ever Sep with sales of 3,230, rising 6.9 percent for a month and assisting Acura trucks to a best Sep on record
- New Honda Fit achieves best Sep ever on sales of 6,628 units, adult 66.5 percent
- Honda CR-V also sets new Sep record, rising 10.6 percent on sales of 23,722
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. currently reported Sep 2014 Honda and Acura automobile sales of 118,223 units, an boost of 12.0 percent contra Sep of final year. The Honda multiplication had a best Sep given 2007 with sales of 104,391 vehicles, while Acura posted sales of 13,832 units in a same period. Acura trucks posted a best-ever September, rising 6.8 percent vs. 2013. Year-to-date sum American Honda sales reached 1,160,605 vehicles.
The Honda code showed substantial strength opposite a extended lineup in September, with scarcely each indication gaining for a month and dual models—Fit and CR-V—setting new Sep records. Overall, a Honda code was adult 11.2 percent, a division’s best post-recession Sep – given 2007.
- The effusive 2014 CR-V enjoyed a best-ever September, with sales of 23,722 agreeable a 10.6 percent boost for a month. The new 2015 CR-V, featuring extended styling, a new powertrain and a horde of reserve features, went on-sale today.
- The new 2015 Honda Fit, now constructed in North America, surpassed a renouned prototype by posting a new Sep record with sales of 6,628, an boost of 66.5 percent over a same duration in 2013.
- Honda Accord gained neatly for a ninth loyal month, rising 30.9 percent on sales of 32,956 units.
- Odyssey also showed strength with an boost of 13.7 percent, posting sales of 8,769 units in September.
“With all core Honda models now done in North America a Honda code is stability to benefit strength with American automobile buyers,” pronounced Jeff Conrad, Honda multiplication comparison clamp boss and ubiquitous manager. “And with a redesigned 2015 Honda CR-V going on sale currently we design a movement to continue to grow as step-by-step we strengthen a light lorry lineup.”
Less than dual months on a marketplace and but full supply of a three-model lineup during dealerships, a all-new 2015 Acura TLX oppulance opening sedan sparked an 18.8 percent sales swell for a oppulance brand, boosting multiplication sales to 13,832 for Sep over a same month in 2013. TLX sales were second usually to a Acura MDX within a whole division, followed by another record opening by a RDX, with a oppulance SUVs pulling Acura lorry sales to a new Sep record.
- The hot-selling new TLX posted sales of 3,884 in Sep to turn Acura’s best-selling sedan and second best-selling vehicle, already coming shred leaders in usually a initial full month on a market.
- ILX sales were also adult in September, adding 7.4 percent with sales of 1,464 units.
- Acura lorry sales set a new Sep record, rising 6.8 percent on sales of 8,097 vehicles.
- Acura’s RDX rose 6.9 percent to post a best-ever Sep for a code on sales of 3,230 units.
- MDX sales increasing 7.2 percent with 4,864 units sole in September, stability to indurate a place as a best-selling three-row oppulance SUV in America.
“With a MDX and RDX as a best one-two punch in a oppulance SUV segment, a TLX is proof to be a knockout punch we’ve been looking for in a oppulance sedan arena,” pronounced Mike Accavitti, Acura multiplication comparison clamp boss and ubiquitous manager. “The TLX is attracting so most courtesy online and salon trade during a dealers that we don’t nonetheless know a car’s loyal potential.”
# # #