GM Delivers Most Segment Awards in Dependability Study
Eight models ranked many constant in segment
DETROIT (Wednesday, Feb 24, 2016) – For a second uninterrupted year, General Motors’ brands broach a many shred awards in a J.D. Power Vehicle Dependability Study.
“GM’s customer-centric concentration on peculiarity and dependability is agreeable formula for a customers,” pronounced Jeff Wrona, General Motors executive director, Global Quality. “These awards simulate a ongoing joining to delivering a industry’s best tenure experience.”
The 2016 investigate marks 2013 indication year vehicles in their third year of ownership.
All GM brands ranked above attention normal with Buick, GMC and Chevrolet ranking third, fifth and sixth respectively.
Chevrolet delivered a many shred leaders of any attention brand, led by Malibu as a shred personality for a second year in a quarrel in a rarely rival Midsize Car segment. Camaro ranks top in a Midsize Sporty Car shred for a fourth uninterrupted year and Silverado HD ranks initial in a Large Heavy Duty Pickup Segment for a second year. Equinox ranks initial in a renouned Compact SUV segment.
Buick Verano becomes a industry’s many constant car and shred endowment target in Compact Car. Encore leads a Small SUV segment, adding to a renouned SUV’s 2013 JD Power Initial Quality Study and Automotive Performance Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study shred awards. LaCrosse also receives an endowment for a second year in a Large Car segment.
The GMC Yukon ranked initial in a Large SUV shred for a third year in a row.
Model Highlights by Brand
- Malibu – Segment Award, Midsize Car (2nd Year in a Row)
- Camaro – Segment Award, Midsize Sporty Car (4th Year in a Row)
- Equinox – Segment Award, Compact SUV
- Silverado HD – Segment Award, Large Heavy Duty Pickup (2nd Year in Row)
- Tahoe – Ranks Second, Large SUV
- Silverado – Ranks Third, Large Light Duty Pickup
- Verano – Segment Award, Compact Car
- Encore – Segment Award, Small SUV
- LaCrosse – Segment Award, Large Car (2nd Year in a Row)
- Yukon – Segment Award, Large SUV (3rd Year in a Row)
- Sierra – Ranks Second, Large Light Duty Pickup
About General Motors in Canada
Headquartered in Oshawa, Ontario, General Motors of Canada employs some-more than 9,000 people opposite a country. GM Canada markets a full operation of fuel-efficient Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles and associated services by Canada’s largest automotive play network. More information per GM vehicles can be found during www.gm.ca. To learn some-more about creation and a destiny of a automotive attention revisit www.gminnovates.ca or follow @GMCanada and #GMInnovatesCA on Twitter.