Audi reported that a Jul 2014 sales increasing 11.9% to 14,616 vehicles, a sum that stands as a 43rd uninterrupted month of record monthly U.S. sales for a brand. Audi U.S. sales year-to-date increasing 13.3% to 98,965 vehicles.
Audi has confirmed solid movement via 2014, with a best-ever Jul formula following record sales for a initial half of a year. The prior Jul record was set in 2013 with sales of 13,064 vehicles. To date, 2014 has constructed 4 of a 6 best U.S. sales months for a reward automobile brand.
“Due to a postulated high direct for a Premium cars, we indispensable to pierce a 2015 indication year recover forward of news as supply became accessible early July,” pronounced Mark Del Rosso, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “That gives us extensive certainty streamer into a second half of a year with a new Audi A3 Cabriolet, A3 Sedan TDI and a S3 opening indication reaching showrooms within weeks, and a new Q3 crossover nearing after this fall.”
By a finish of July, Audi and a U.S. dealers had a gaunt 47 days’ supply of unsold cars and 29 days of unsold SUVs in inventory.
After a Apr U.S. sales debut, a 2015 Audi A3 Sedan has confirmed a clever and unchanging sales pace. Jul 2014 brought 2,164 A3 sales to indurate a model’s station among a tip 3 of a brand’s best sellers.
July totals for a top-of-the-range Audi models kept pace, forming scarcely one-third of all Audi sales. Audi A8 direct increasing 11.3% for a month as business responded good to a updated 2015 indication line. Audi Q7 YTD sales increasing by 8.9%.
July is a 12th uninterrupted month of record sales for Audi Certified pre-owned. It also outlines a second top monthly sum of all-time with an boost of 26.6%, to a sum of 4,116 CPO vehicles sold; CPO sales year-to-date increasing 15.6 %.
– The all-new 2015 Audi A3 sedan models strictly went on sale this spring, with 9,899 cars sole given launch.
– Sales of Audi reward difficulty vehicles (Audi A6, Audi A7, Audi A8, and Audi Q7) increasing 13% year-to-date, representing 32.2% of sum Audi sales year-to-date and 32% of a Audi year-to-date sales gain.
– Sales brew for Audi S opening variants finished a month during 18.5% for a S4 sedan; 32% for a S5/ RS 5; 5.5% for a S6; 22.4% for a S7 / RS 7; 15.1% for a S8; 34.7% for a TTS and TTS Roadster, and 7.7% for a SQ5 crossover.
– Sales of Audi A8 increasing 11.3% compared to Jul 2013
– Sales of a Audi Q5 increasing 0.4% compared to Jul 2013 due mostly to parsimonious supplies; YTD sales grew 7.6% compared to prior period.
– Sales of a Audi Q7 increasing 8.9% compared to Jul 2013; YTD sales grew 24.9% compared to prior period.
– Jul sales brew for Audi TDI models: Audi A6 TDI during 18.8%; Audi A7 TDI during 14.7%; A8 TDI during 10.7%; Audi Q5 TDI during 14.2%, Audi Q7 TDI during 24.1%, with an altogether brew of 13.3% on 1,298 sum TDI sales for July.
– Audi Certified pre-owned sales increasing 26.6% to 4,116 vehicles in July; YTD CPO sales rose 15.6% to 25,943 vehicles sold.
– Audi binds a longest using monthly record sales strain in a reward automobile marketplace according to a rival sales news from MotorIntelligence.com.