February 15, 2018
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
Alfa Romeo currently announced pricing for a rarely expected 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio during a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $79,995.
“We privately crafted a Stelvio Quadrifoglio to truly set itself detached among high-performance vehicles and it does not defect – either being driven on a Nürburgring or on roads opposite North America,” pronounced Tim Kuniskis, Head of Alfa Romeo. “Equipped with a many absolute Alfa Romeo engine ever and a modernized Q4 all-wheel-drive system, a Stelvio Quadrifoglio roars to life with an refreshing pushing experience.”
Crafted by Alfa Romeo artisans during a Cassino plant in Italy, a all-new 2018 Stelvio Quadrifoglio is a covenant to Alfa Romeo’s ideal change of engineering and emotion, formulating a reward mid-size SUV for pushing enthusiasts that stands out in one of a largest and fastest flourishing segments in a U.S.
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
- MSRP for a 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio is $79,995 (excluding $1,595 destination)
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio facilities an all-aluminum, direction-injection 2.9-liter twin-turbocharged V-6 engine that generates a class-leading 505 horsepower
- Designed to optimize a lightweight Alfa Romeo architecture, a all-aluminum 2.9-liter V-6 twin-turbocharged engine facilities a compress 90-degree blueprint and was holistically designed for a low core of sobriety within a chassis
- Paired to an eight-speed involuntary transmission, Stelvio Quadrifoglio launches from 0-60 mph in an estimated 3.9 seconds with a tip speed of 176 mph
- In further to best-in-class horsepower, a Stelvio Quadrifoglio facilities segment-leading V-6 torque (443 lb.-ft.) and a many horsepower per liter in a class
- Features a iconic hand-painted Quadrifoglio (four-leaf clover) badge that is mystic of mythological Alfa Romeo competition cars and high-performance prolongation vehicles
- Stelvio Quadrifoglio lapped a Nürburgring in a record time 7 mins 51.7 seconds, a fastest time ever posted by a prolongation SUV
- Stelvio Quadrifoglio also facilities a class-exclusive CO fiber driveshaft and a many proceed steering available
- Advanced record facilities singular to a Stelvio Quadrifoglio embody torque vectoring differential, a four-mode Alfa DNA Pro selector with Race mode and a Quadrifoglio-tuned adaptive suspension
- Includes a Quadrifoglio instrument cluster with 200-mph speedometer and cylinder deactivation complement to maximize fuel efficiency
- Stelvio Quadrifoglio also includes singular extraneous styling, back spoiler and side sill insert, DNA Pro expostulate mode selector with Race mode and tractable adaptive damping opening suspension, 20-inch aluminum wheels with massive, 6-piston Brembo front brakes, aggressively bolstered Alcantara leather seating surfaces with 14-way energy front seats including 4-way lumbar, leather-wrapped lurch and doors with accent stitching, genuine CO fiber interior trim and many more
Ultra-high-performance options for Stelvio Quadrifoglio include:
- Ultra-lightweight CO fiber bombard Sparco racing seats, providing limit parallel support during impassioned cornering interjection to some-more assertive bolstering, and designed to be a lightest in a segment, while providing comfort for prolonged highway trips
- Ultra-high-performance Brembo carbon-ceramic element (CCM) stop system
The Stelvio Quadrifoglio brings world-class performance, state-of-the-art technologies, charming Italian character and an refreshing pushing knowledge to a reward mid-size SUV segment. With a all-new 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, where other SUVs stop during utility, Alfa Romeo took on a plea to emanate a ideal brew of high performance, capability and design.
About Alfa Romeo
Since a substructure in Milan, Italy, in 1910, Alfa Romeo has designed and crafted some of a many stylish and disdainful cars in automotive history. That tradition lives on currently as Alfa Romeo continues to take a singular and innovative proceed to conceptualizing automobiles.
Born from a world’s biggest pushing highway – a Stelvio Pass – a all-new 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio sets a new benchmark in performance, character and record in an SUV that could usually be Italian. The innovative Q4 all-wheel-drive (AWD) complement – customary on all Stelvio models, including a Quadrifoglio, provides additional pushing certainty and higher control. The Stelvio Quadrifoglio – on sale in early 2018 – binds a Nürburgring record for a fastest prolongation SUV with a path time of 7 mins and 51.7 seconds. Infused with Italian passion, craftsmanship and innovation, a all-new Alfa Romeo Stelvio conquers a circuitous highway for that it is named.
As a initial of a new era of vehicles on a all-new Giorgio platform, a 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia and Giulia Ti sedans broach race-inspired opening with a class-leading 280 horsepower, modernized technologies that embody a accessible Q4 AWD system, charming Italian character and an refreshing pushing knowledge to a reward mid-size sedan segment. As a “halo” indication in a lineup, a Giulia Quadrifoglio highlights Alfa Romeo’s motorsport knowhow with a best-in-class, 505-horsepower, 2.9-liter twin-turbo V-6 engine that earns a pretension of a many absolute Alfa Romeo prolongation automobile engine ever and a quickest with a class-leading 0-60 mph time of 3.8 seconds, and it enabled a record-setting Nürburgring path time of 7:32 – a fastest ever by a four-door prolongation sedan.
The domestic 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and Spider paint a purest form of La meccanica delle emozioni (the mechanics of emotion), with their race-inspired, mid-engine pattern and state-of-the-art, Formula 1-inspired CO fiber monocoque framework that enables an implausible power-to-weight ratio and with modernized technologies, including a all-aluminum 1750 turbocharged and intercooled engine with direct-injection and twin variable-valve timing, that enables supercar-level performance, including 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds.