, MEXICO CITY, Mexico
A SPECTACULAR EVENT TO CELEBRATE THE OFFICIAL BRAND LAUNCH
- An historic venue opened its doors to more than 350 guests who enjoyed the official launch of INFINITI in Mexico.
- Michel Rojkind, the famed Mexican architect, created—exclusively for INFINITI–five artisenal structures to display the vehicles.
- For the first time in Mexico, the Essence Concept Car was presented—a vehicle that exemplifies the values, inspiration and vision of INFINITI.
Yesterday evening more than 350 guests came together to celebrate the official launch of INFINITI’s luxury automotive lineup. In an atmosphere that perfectly combined art, gastronomy and the finest wines, the five new vehicles, currently available in INFINITI Centers, were presented. José Muñoz, President and General Director of INFINITI, greeted guests with inspiring words and explained why the brand has arrived to Mexico with its message of All or Nothing. Socialites, celebrities, important business people and media representatives were present for an exceptional evening, capped off with a performance by Magos Herrera, one of the most beautiful jazz voices on the current Mexican contemporary scene.
Inspired by key attributes of the INFINITI brand—Inspired Performance, Brave, Human Touch—Mexican architect Michel Rojkind created five exclusive structures to display each of the INFINITI models. Various master craftsmen—using the most advanced techniques—worked for days to bring each of the structures to life, which posterior to the event will be exhibited to support a number of philanthropic organizations.
The evening would not have been complete without a message from INFINITI’s global ambassador, Sebastian Vettel, the youngest double world champion in the history of Formula 1 racing. Vettel perfectly embodies the values of the INFINITI brand, in particular as INFINITI FX50S owner. He also worked on a special FX50 Sebatian Vettel version (a unique concept for Sebstian Vettel featuring his own F1-inspired changes).
Clearly, the culminating moment of the launch event was the unveiling of the Essence Concept Vehicle—a distillation of the brand’s values and vision; the brand’s muse that functions as an inspiration for the creation and design of the entire INFINITI portfolio, thanks to its sensuous curves and expressive lines…An imposing vehicle that was present for this first and only occasion in Mexico.
Notes to Editor
- The five models currently available for purchase in Mexico are: QX56, G37 Sedan, G37 Coupe, M37 and M56, as well as FX35 and FX50.
- There will be five INFINITI Centers serving the key markets in Mexico: Polanco, Interlomas, Pedregal, Monterrey and Guadalajara.
- INFINITI is a luxury automotive brand present in 37 countries around the world, with its principal market being the United States.
For further information, please contact:
+52 55 5025-3690/ 91