November 12, 2021
, Auburn Hills, Mich.
The Jeep® Renegade delivers a singular multiple of best-in-class off-road capability, alfresco leisure and convenience, as good as fuel-efficient powertrains, including a customary 1.3-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine corresponding to a segment-first nine-speed involuntary transmission. This multiple contributes to superb on-road and off-road pushing dynamics, world-class excellence and a horde of innovative reserve and modernized record offerings.
New for 2022:
- Altitude Package includes Gloss Black badging, grille rings, back valence and DLR/turn bezels, Gloss Black extraneous mirrors with integrated spin signals, 18-inch Gloss Black wheels, fine cloth or leather-trimmed seats with Ski Grey accent stitching, Gloss Black interior accents and black headliner
- Standard 8.4-inch touchscreen arrangement with GPS navigation now customary on Sport and Latitude models
- New singular front grille, haze lamp, counterpart caps, back valance and 18-inch circle on Limited model
- Jeep Renegade expands a brand’s car lineup, competing in a flourishing tiny sport-utility car (SUV) segment, while staying loyal to a brave lifestyle and 4×4 capability for that Jeep is known
- Standard 1.3-liter direct-injection turbocharged engine corresponding to a nine-speed involuntary delivery that increases fuel potency and reduces emissions, providing 177 horsepower and 210 lb.-ft. of torque
- Active grille shutters (not on Trailhawk models) and engine stop-start (ESS) record enclosed for increasing fuel efficiency
- Both Jeep Active Drive and Active Drive Low 4×4 systems embody a Jeep Selec-Terrain system, providing adult to 5 modes (Auto, Snow, Sand and Mud modes, and disdainful Rock mode on a Trailhawk model) for a best four-wheel-drive opening on- or off-road and in any continue condition
- Renegade Trailhawk delivers best-in-class Trail Rated 4×4 capability with customary Jeep Active Drive Low with softened 21:1 yield ratio, 8.7 inches of belligerent clearance, movement plates, signature red front and back draw hooks, adult to 8.1 inches of circle articulation, Hill-descent Control and adult to 19 inches of H2O fording
- Segment-exclusive disconnecting back spindle and Power Transfer Unit (PTU) optimize fuel potency of Jeep Renegade 4×4 models
- Up to 2,000-lb. towing ability with 4×4 models
- Jeep Renegade facilities uninformed styling with imperishable physique forms and assertive proportions, that capacitate best-in-class proceed and depart angles intentionally designed to broach best-in-class off-road capability
- Jeep Renegade is versed with some-more than 70 customary and accessible reserve and certainty features, including a segment’s initial accessibility of Forward Collision Warning-Plus and LaneSense Departure Warning-Plus
- Jeep Renegade offers modernized technology, including Uconnect 4C NAV 8.4-inch touchscreen radio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, navigation, HD radio, Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice command, streaming audio and SiriusXM Radio
For 2022, a Jeep Renegade lineup consists of 4 models:
- Latitude (4×4 only)
- Limited (4×4 only)
- Trailhawk (4×4 only)
Available Exterior Colors:
- Alpine White
- Colorado Red
- Graphite Grey
- Slate Blue
Available Interior Colors:
- Trespass Black with Grillz accents
- Black leather with Grillz accents
- Black / Ski Gray with Grillz accents
- Black / Ski Gray leather with Grillz accents
- Trailhawk Black with Ruby Red accents
Please revisit a Jeep Renegade newsroom for a latest product information, photography, videography, and entrance to specifications and underline accessibility documents.
Built on 80 years of mythological heritage, Jeep is a authentic SUV code with capability, craftsmanship and flexibility for people who find unusual journeys. The Jeep code delivers an open invitation to live life to a fullest by charity a full line of vehicles that continue to yield owners with a clarity of certainty to hoop any tour with confidence. Jeep Wave, a reward owners faithfulness and patron caring module that is accessible to a whole Jeep 4×4 lineup, is filled with advantages and disdainful perks to broach Jeep 4×4 owners a pinnacle caring and dedicated 24/7 support.
The Jeep car lineup consists of a Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler. To accommodate consumer direct around a world, all Jeep models sole outward North America are accessible in both left- and right-hand expostulate configurations. Jeep is partial of a portfolio of brands offering by heading tellurian automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For some-more information per Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), greatfully revisit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Jeep and association news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Jeep brand: www.jeep.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/thejeepchannel or https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA