2014 Corvette Stingray Starts during $52,745
Oshawa, Ontario (Wednesday, Jul 3, 2013) –The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe will have a suggested starting sell cost of $52,745 and a Corvette Stingray Convertible will start during $58,245. Both prices bar a $1,700 end fee, taxes, title, and permit fees.
“The 2014 Corvette Stingray delivers a multiple of performance, pattern and record that really few manufacturers can match, and nothing can even come tighten for underneath $53,000,” pronounced Rob Assimakopoulos, ubiquitous executive of offered and communications for Chevrolet in Canada. “The new Corvette Stingray ideally embodies Chevrolet’s goal to broach some-more than approaching for a business and signals that we are prepared to grow Corvette sales in Canada by providing a business with a opening value equation that is second to nothing in a industry.”
Standard facilities on a all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray include:
- Seating with lightweight magnesium frames for well-developed support, and 8-way energy adjustment
- Five-position Drive Mode Selector that tailors adult to 12 automobile attributes
- New seven-speed primer delivery with Active Rev Matching
- 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine with approach injection, Active Fuel Management, invariably non-static valve timing and an modernized explosion system
- Carbon fiber hood on all models, and a CO fiber removable roof row on coupes
- Aluminum support that is 99 pounds lighter (40 kg) and 57 percent stiffer than prior model’s structure
- Advanced high-intensity liberate (HID) and light-emitting diode (LED) lighting
- Dual, eight-inch configurable driver/infotainment screens, with next-generation Chevrolet MyLink infotainment complement and back prophesy camera
- Bose 9-speaker audio complement with SiriusXM radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB and SD label and auxiliary submit jack
- Keyless entrance with push-button start
- Power tilt/telescope steering wheel
- An all-new, entirely electronic tip on a convertibles, that can be lowered remotely regulating a pivotal fob
The lapse of a Stringray brings with it an implausible value story for Canadian Corvette business and enthusiasts. The Z51 Performance Package on a 1LT trim starts during $56,520 and a Z51 3LT trim starts during $64,975, both well-developed opening values. Both prices bar a $1,700 end fee, taxes, title, and permit fees.
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 Performance Package includes: high-performance rigging ratios; transmission-cooling system; incomparable 19-inch front and 20-inch back wheels and tires; larger, slotted rotors and brake-cooling ducts; Performance Traction Management; electronic limited-slip differential and differential cooling system; singular framework tuning; and accessible Magnetic Ride Control active-handling complement with Performance Traction management. Equipped with a Z51 package, a Corvette Stingray is able of accelerating from 0 – 60 mph in underneath 4 seconds, and some-more than 1 g in cornering.
The 3LT interior package includes: Bose, 10-speaker surround-sound audio system; SiriusXM radio with one-year subscription and HD radio receiver; colour head-up display; memory package; navigation system; exhilarated and ventilated seats with energy lumbar and accelerate adjustment; reward Napa leather seating surfaces; and leather-wrapped lurch and instrument panel, console and doorway panels.
About Chevrolet in Canada
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of a world’s largest automobile brands, doing business in some-more than 140 countries and offered some-more than 4.5 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides business with fuel-efficient vehicles that underline energetic performance, fluent pattern and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found during www.chevrolet.ca, on Facebook during http://www.facebook.com/chevroletcanada or by following @ChevroletCanada on Twitter.