Add to File Folder
• Sep sales sum 25,996 units
• The all-new Golf delivered1,887 units for a month, imprinting a 93.1 percent
boost in sales for a indication over a prior September
• The Golf GTI delivered 1,600 units, a 47.6 percent increase
• Jetta sedan delivered 8,980 units for a month
• Passat delivered 7,280 units for a month
• High-mileage, TDI® Clean Diesel models accounted for 5,715 units, representing
22 percent of sales in September
– Year-to-date TDI sales were 63,099, representing 23.3 percent of sales
– Passat TDI sales were 1,720, representing 23.6 percent of sales of a vehicle
Volkswagen of America, Inc. (VWoA) currently reported 25,996 units delivered in September.
The Jetta, with a rested indication attack showrooms in late September, sole 8,980 units. The rested Jetta offers a apartment of motorist assistance facilities and recently was named a Top Safety Pick + automobile by a Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Footage from a IIHS pile-up exam can be found here. New discretionary motorist assistance facilities embody Blind Spot Monitor, and Rear Traffic Alert and Forward Collision Warning.
The all-new, seventh era Golf continues a clever sales gait and earning accolades by a month of September. Sep sales enclosed 1,887 Golf units and 1,600 of a Golf GTIs. Popular Mechanics recently called a Golf TSI “the best automobile we can buy for $20, 000,” and Car and Driver named a Golf GTI a leader in a comparison exam with a Subaru Impreza WRX.
“The accolades keep rolling in for a all-new 2015 Golf and Golf GTI and we’re anxious to see a fad make a approach into showrooms as well,” pronounced Mark McNabb, arch handling officer, Volkswagen of America.
The Chattanooga-built Passat totaled 7,280 units delivered for a month. In September, a Passat TDI, a usually Clean Diesel in a midsize sedan segment, delivered 1,720 sales or 23.6 percent of a sum Passat volume.
The Tiguan and Touareg delivered 1,674 and 646 units respectively.
September 2014 Sales