Special Event Preceding Reveal of Corvette Z06 and C7.R
Live Stream Begins during 9:30 a.m. EST on Monday, Jan 13
DETROIT (Wednesday, Jan 8, 2014) – The 2015 Corvette Z06 and a all-new C7.R paint a subsequent expansion in a Corvette Stingray, a industry’s many awarded automobile in 2013. Continuing a momentum, a exhibit of a Z06 and a C7.R will be live streamed on Monday, Jan 13 during a North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
The live tide will be accessible during chevy.com/Z06reveal commencement during 9:30 a.m. EST with a special eventuality heading into a press conference, that starts during 10 a.m. EST in a Chevrolet Exhibit during COBO Hall.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray is one of 3 finalists for a North American Car of a Year, on that 48 automotive reporters from a United States and Canada opinion to commend a many superb vehicles of a year formed on factors including innovation, design, safety, handling, motorist compensation and value for a dollar.
Separately, some-more than a dozen magazines, websites and automobile organizations have awarded Corvette Stingray their tip respect including:
- Automobile magazine named Corvette Stingray a Automobile of a Year
- Car and Driver put Corvette Stingray on a annual “10 Best” list
- Road Track magazine named Corvette Stingray a Performance Car of a Year
- Yahoo! announced a tip esteem in October, fixing Corvette Stingray a 2014 Yahoo Autos Car of a Year
- Forbes repository called Corvette Stingray a Hottest New Car of a Year
- Autoweek magazine named Corvette Stingray to a Best of a Best
- Popular Science singled out Corvette Stingray twice: initial in a magazine’s Best of What’s New feature and after for a opening bravery in a 2014 Auto Excellence Awards
- Esquire magazine called a Corvette Stingray exhibit a Automotive Event of a Year
- Kelly Blue Book gave Corvette Stingray dual awards, putting it in a Best Resale Value Top 10 and fixing it Best Resale Value: High Performance Car
- The Motor Press Guild named Corvette Stingray a initial Innovation Vehicle of a Year over $29,000
- IntelliChoice AutoPacific enclosed Corvette Stingray in their Motorist Choice Awards
- The Automobile Journalists Association of Canada named Corvette Stingray a Best New Sports/Performance Car
- Detroit Free Press named a Corvette Stingray as a Car of a Year
- Bloomberg named Corvette Stingray as a Car of a Year on a list of 2013’s Best Cars
The winners for North American Car and Truck of a Year will be announced Jan 13 during an automobile uncover media eventuality in Detroit.
About Chevrolet in Canada
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of a world’s largest automobile brands, doing business in some-more than 140 countries and offered some-more than 4.5 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides business with fuel-efficient vehicles that underline energetic performance, fluent pattern and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found during www.chevrolet.ca, on Facebook during http://www.facebook.com/chevroletcanada or by following @ChevroletCanada on Twitter.