- Next-generation LEAF debuting during 8 National Drive Electric Week events following a tellurian exhibit in a United States on Sept. 5, 2017
- Nissan LEAF is a central unite of National Drive Electric Week
- LEAF owners means to pointer adult for “Drive and Discover Experience” test-drive opportunities entrance to name cities after this fall
NASHVILLE – Less than a week after a tellurian debut, a next-generation Nissan LEAF starts creation open appearances during National Drive Electric Week events opposite a U.S. Consumers in 8 cities will get an up-close demeanour during a second-generation LEAF. Nissan LEAF is a central unite of National Drive Electric Week for a third true year.
“The timing couldn’t be better. Bringing LEAF to some of a many eager EV advocates only days after a tellurian entrance is a ideal approach to flog things off for this technology-packed car,” pronounced Brian Maragno, director, Nissan EV Marketing and Sales Strategy. “We can’t wait to uncover off a all-new LEAF to electric automobile owners and enthusiasts during National Drive Electric Week.”
The next-generation Nissan LEAF will be on arrangement in a following cities during National Drive Electric Week.
- Seattle, Washington | Denny Park | 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- San Diego, California | Qualcomm Stadium | 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Alpharetta, Georgia | Avalon | 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Bridgewater, New Jersey | Bridgewater Municipal Building Car Park | 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Portland, Oregon | Washington Square | 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Los Angeles, California | Los Angeles State Historic Park | 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cupertino, California | DeAnza College | 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts | Danehy Park | 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Visit DriveElectricWeek.org/Events for additional sum and locations.
Consumers visiting a Nissan arrangement in any city will be greeted by a complicated space, featuring a next-generation LEAF. Visitors will be means to try a LEAF, versed with Nissan Intelligent Mobility facilities including ProPILOT Assist™ and e-Pedal technology. On-site hosts will be accessible via a events to answer questions and yield a closer demeanour during LEAF. Food, beverages and branded sell will also be accessible for visitors.
Current LEAF owners will be offering an disdainful possibility to pointer adult for a “The All New LEAF Drive and Discover Experience,” providing a behind-the-wheel eventuality to knowledge a next-generation LEAF only weeks after it is unveiled. To pointer up, owners contingency benefaction a pivotal fob to their stream LEAF and register for a exam expostulate while visiting a display. The initial test-drives will start in October.
Started in 2011, National Drive Electric Week facilities internal events opposite a U.S. directed to build EV recognition and enthuse drivers to cruise an EV for their subsequent car. This year’s eventuality is approaching to be a biggest National Drive Electric Week yet, with scarcely 200 enthusiast-driven events holding place from Sep 9-17. Besides EV-centric automobile meets and parades, we can design announcements from pivotal EV stakeholders opposite a country.
To date, Nissan LEAF sales in a United States sum 112,128 and some-more than 270,000 globally. For some-more information on a LEAF and a finish Nissan automobile lineup, greatfully revisit nissannews.com.
About Plug In America
Plug In America is a inhabitant nonprofit classification that works to accelerate a change to plug-in vehicles powered by clean, affordable, domestic electricity to revoke a nation’s coherence on petroleum and urge a tellurian environment. The classification recognised National Drive Electric Week and has modernized workplace charging by pioneering ride-and-drive events during such heading companies as Google, Mattel and Paramount Pictures. It grown a world’s largest, many dedicated network of plug-in automobile owners and drivers, many of whom have driven EVs for good over a decade. We expostulate electric. You can too. pluginamerica.org.
# # #