MISSISSAUGA, ONT. – Nissan Group currently announced monthly Canadian sales of 12,007 units, an boost of 9.7 per cent over final year and a best Sep in a company’s history. This sales feat outlines 26 uninterrupted months of record sales for a Nissan Group in Canada.
Nissan code sales augmenting 8.6 per cent with 10,912 units sold, environment a new Sep sales record.
Nissan Division Sep highlights:
- The fully-electric LEAF set an all-time monthly sales record with 144 units sold, an boost of 27.4 per cent
- The Rogue, Murano, Armada and Micra posted best-ever Sep sales.
- Nissan’s best-selling automobile in Canada – a Nissan Rogue crossover – set a Sep record during 3,299 – an boost of 17.8 per cent, imprinting 22 uninterrupted months of record sales.
- Sales of a all-new Murano reward crossover augmenting 30.8 per cent with 943 units sold, a new Sep record.
- Micra subcompact sales augmenting 17.4 per cent with 1,138 units sold, representing a Sep record.
- In a third full month in Nissan dealerships, sales of a all-new Maxima competition sedan augmenting 282.7 per cent to 199 units.
- Deliveries of a JUKE competition crossover augmenting 49.7 per cent to 443 units.
- The 370Z sports automobile continues to post monthly gains with sales adult 141.9 per cent.
Infiniti Sep highlights:
- Infiniti reported Sep sales of 1,095, an boost of 22.6 per cent contra a year earlier. This outlines a best month in Infiniti’s story in Canada.
- Sales of a Q50 oppulance competition sedan augmenting 41.0 per cent with deliveries of 337 units.
- The QX50 oppulance crossover totalled 232, an boost of 34.9 per cent, and a best Sep sales opening given a launch of a indication in 2008.
- Sales of a QX60 7-passenger oppulance crossover augmenting 4.1 per cent to 357, environment a new Sep record.
- The QX80 full-size opening oppulance SUV available a best Sep ever with sales augmenting 41.0 per cent.
# # #