Mississauga, Ont. – Today, Nissan Group announced sum Canadian sales of 8,836 units for Jan 2018, an boost of 6.3 per cent and a best Jan ever.
The Nissan and INFINITI Divisions both set Jan sales annals with 8,017 and 819 units sold, respectively, representing increases of 5.3 and 16.8 per cent year-over-year.
Nissan Division highlights:
- The Nissan Rogue crossover, Nissan’s best-selling car in Canada, continues to see clever sales with 2,381 units sold.
- The Nissan Qashqai compress crossover is now a second best-selling indication in a Nissan lineup, and continues a clever momentum, with 1069 units sold.
- The Nissan Sentra compress sedan is adult by 12.2% year-over-year with 904 units sold.
- Sales of a TITAN full-size pickup lorry were clever with 471 units sold, adult 77.1 per cent for a best Jan ever.
- The Frontier mid-size lorry available 370 units sold, an boost of 124.2 per cent and a Jan sales record.
- The 7-passenger QX60 oppulance crossover continues to be INFINITI’s best-seller with 258 units sold, adult 15.7 per cent.
- The QX80 oppulance competition application car available 113 units sold, adult 8.7 per cent and a best Jan ever.
- The Q50 sedan also had a clever month with 208 units sold, an boost of 150.6 per cent.
* For some-more information on INFINITI’s sales performance, greatfully revisit INFINITINews.com
# # #