MISSISSAUGA, ONT. – Nissan announced currently a Nissan Group set an all-time annual sales record with 134,153 sum Canadian sales in 2016 – an boost of 3.2 per cent over 2015. This outlines 4 years of uninterrupted annual sales expansion for a Nissan Group in Canada. For Dec 2016, Nissan reported sum Canadian sales of 8,587 units, a diminution of 9.4 per cent.
Nissan Division 2016 calendar year highlights:
- In 2016, Nissan Division set an all-time record with 122,059 sum sales, adult 2.9 per cent over 2015.
- Nissan set calendar-year sales annals for Rogue, Murano, LEAF, Armada, Frontier, GT-R and NV200.
- The Nissan Rogue crossover stays a best-selling car in a choice with annual sales of 40,055 units, adult 11.8 per cent over 2015.
- Sales of a Murano flagship crossover reached an all-time high in 2016 to 13,834, adult 36.6 per cent.
- In 2016 Nissan sole 1,375 LEAF fully-electric vehicles, adult 11.5 per cent over 2015.
December 2016 highlights:
- Nissan Division available 7,578 sales, a diminution of 11.4 per cent.
- Rogue set a Dec record of 3,171 units sold, an boost of 21.0 per cent.
- Sales of a TITAN full-size pickup lorry climbed to 312, adult 155.7 per cent.
- Sales of a Armada full-size competition application car are adult 80.9 per cent to 85 units, a new Dec record.
- Sales of a NV200 compress load outpost set a Dec record during 150, an boost of 4.9 per cent.
Infiniti Division Dec 2016 highlights:
- Infiniti Division set an annual record with sum deliveries of 12,094, an boost of 6.8 per cent.
- December sales totalled 1,009 units in Canada, an boost of 9.6 per cent contra 921 units a year progressing and a best Dec on record.
* For some-more information on Infiniti’s sales performance, greatfully revisit InfinitiNews.com.
# # #
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and has been famous annually by a U.S Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year given 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and a finish line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online during www.NissanUSA.com and www.InfinitiUSA.com, or revisit a U.S. media sites NissanNews.com and InfinitiNews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2015, a association sole some-more than 5.4 million vehicles globally, generating income of 12.2 trillion yen. Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan manages operations in 6 regions: ASEAN Oceania; Africa, Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America and North America. Nissan has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault given 1999 and Mitsubishi Motors given 2016 underneath a Renault-Nissan Alliance.
About Nissan Canada Inc.
Nissan Canada Inc. (NCI) is a Canadian sales, selling and placement auxiliary of Nissan Motor Limited and Nissan North America, Inc. NCI directly employs 306 full-time staff opposite offices in Vancouver (BC), Mississauga (ON), and Kirkland (QC). There are 194 eccentric Nissan dealerships, 41 Infiniti retailers and 45 Nissan Commercial Vehicle dealers opposite Canada. A colonize in 0 glimmer mobility, Nissan done story with a introduction of a Nissan LEAF, a initial affordable, mass-market, pure-electric car and leader of countless general accolades including a prestigious 2011 European Car of a Year and World Car of a Year awards.
Director, Corporate Communications
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]