NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan Group currently announced sum U.S. sales for Jan 2016 of 105,734 units, an boost of 2 percent over a before year and a Jan record.
- Nissan Division finished Jan with 97,220 sales, adult 3 percent and also a Jan record.
- Overall sales of Nissan crossovers, trucks and SUVs set a Jan record, adult 18 percent.
- Sales of a Nissan Rogue crossover set a Jan record during 19,762, an boost of 26 percent.
- Sales of a Pathfinder SUV set a Jan record during 6,451, adult 5 percent.
- Sales of a Murano crossover increasing 46 percent to 5,516.
- Sales of a Sentra compress sedan increasing 12 percent to 16,144.
- Nissan Maxima sales climbed to 4,415, adult 106%.
*Infiniti sales sum enclosed for reference. For some-more information on Infiniti’s Jan sales performance, greatfully revisit InfinitiNews.com.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Jan 2016 had 24 offered days, while Jan 2015 had 26 offered days.
# # #
Nissan Corporate Communications