NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan Group currently announced sum U.S. sales for Dec 2016 of 152,743 units, an boost of 9.7 percent over a before year and a Dec record. For calendar year 2016, Nissan set an all-time record with 1,564,423 sum U.S. sales, an boost of 5.4 percent.
Nissan Division calendar year highlights:
- In 2016, Nissan Division set an all-time record with 1,426,130 sum sales, adult 5.5 percent.
- For a initial time, a Rogue crossover was Nissan’s top-selling indication with 329,904 sales, an boost of 14.9 percent.
- In 2016, Nissan trucks, SUVs and crossovers set an all-time record with 668,948 sum sales, a 16.2 percent boost over a before year.
- Nissan set annual sales annals for Rogue, Murano, NV200 and NV.
Nissan Division Dec highlights:
- Nissan Division sole a December-record 134,545 vehicles, adult 8.3 percent.
- Sales of Nissan crossovers, trucks and SUVs also set a Dec record, adult 35.6 percent.
- Rogue crossover sales set an all-time record during 40,477, an boost of 52.9 percent.
- Pathfinder SUV sales increasing 12 percent to 9,368, also a Dec record.
- Significant gains were also done by TITAN (+331.8 percent), Armada (+114 percent) and Murano (+11.3 percent)
- Sales of a all-electric Nissan LEAF rose 41 percent to 1,899 in December.
*INFINITI sales sum enclosed for reference. For some-more information on INFINITI’s Dec sales performance, greatfully revisit infinitinews.com.
NOTE: To safeguard coherence in tellurian sales reporting, Nissan North America calculates monthly variances on a straight-percentage basis, unadjusted for a series of offered days. Dec 2016 had 27 offered days, while Dec 2015 had 28 offered days.
# # #
Nissan Corporate Communications