- 2018 Armada adds new, accessible Intelligent Rear View Mirror1 – a initial for any Nissan vehicle
- NissanConnectSM Services, 8.0-inch multi-touch display, Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant and additional USB ports now customary on all class levels
- Second-generation Armada, introduced final indication year, continues to set monthly sales records
- All models versed with 390-horsepower 5.6-liter Endurance® V8 and 7-speed involuntary delivery – charity best-in-class2 limit horsepower and customary towing capacity3 of 8,500 pounds for both 4WD and 2WD models (when scrupulously equipped)
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan currently announced U.S. pricing for a 2018 Nissan Armada full-size, 8-passenger SUV, that goes on sale Sept. 1, 2017 during Nissan dealers nationwide.
For a 2018 indication year, Armada adds customary NissanConnectSM Services powered by SiriusXM®, an 8-inch multi-touch control display, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Travel Link with 3 years of hearing entrance (SiriusXM® subscription required, sole separately), Enhanced Voice Recognition, Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant, and additional USB ports for all 3 class levels – SV, SL and Platinum.
And, for a initial time on any Nissan vehicle, Armada Platinum models embody a customary Intelligent Rear View Mirror (I-RVM)1, that uses a high-resolution camera mounted on a back of a car to plan a transparent picture onto an LCD guard built into a customary rearview mirror. A switch located during a bottom of a counterpart allows a motorist to entrance possibly a normal rearview counterpart complement or a new Intelligent Rear View Mirror.
The 2018 Armada is a initial to offer I-RVM in a full-size non-luxury SUV segment4. The advantages of a I-RVM are many, including “removing” interior obstacles such as load and back headrests, improving prominence in low-light conditions, shortening glisten and providing an stretched margin of view.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices5 (MSRP) for a 2018 Nissan Armada:
Destination and Handling $1,195.
The 2018 Nissan Armada is accessible in SV, SL and Platinum models in 2WD and 4WD expostulate configurations – any versed with an modernized 390-horsepower 5.6-liter Endurance® V8 engine, 7-speed involuntary delivery and a gentle full-feature cabin with seating for eight.
In further to a customary facilities on a Armada SV, a Armada SL adds Remote Engine Start System6, energy 60/40 3rd quarrel seat, Intelligent Around View® Monitor (I-AVM)7, energy liftgate, 20-inch wheels and tires and more. The top-of-the-line Armada Platinum includes power-sliding moonroof, front meridian tranquil seats, Family Entertainment System, Nissan Safety Shield technologies and new Intelligent Rear View Mirror (I-RVM).
Four choice packages are offered, including a Driver’s Package, Premium Package, Pearl White Paint and 2nd quarrel Captain’s Chairs Package.
Click picture to enlarge
For some-more information on a 2018 Armada and a finish Nissan car lineup, greatfully revisit NissanNews.com.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations embody automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, placement and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving a sourroundings underneath a Nissan Green Program and has been famous annually by a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of a Year given 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and a finish line of Nissan and INFINITI vehicles can be found online during www.nissanusa.com and www.infinitiusa.com, or revisit a U.S. media sites nissannews.com and infinitinews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a tellurian full-line car manufacturer that sells some-more than 60 models underneath a Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In mercantile year 2016, a association sole 5.63 million vehicles globally, generating income of 11.72 trillion yen. Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets a world’s best-selling all-electric car in history, a Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s tellurian domicile in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in 6 regions: Asia Oceania; Africa, Middle East India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has a tellurian workforce of 247,500 and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault underneath a Renault-Nissan Alliance given 1999. In 2016, Nissan acquired a 34 percent interest in Mitsubishi Motors, that became a third member of a Alliance – a organisation with total annual sales of roughly 10 million units a year.
For some-more information about Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.’s products, services and the joining to tolerable mobility, revisit Nissan-Global.com. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, and perspective the latest videos on YouTube.
# # #
Nissan North America
1. I-RVM is not a surrogate for correct car operation. Cannot detect each intent and does not discharge blind spots or advise of relocating objects. Always check vicinity and spin to demeanour behind before relocating vehicle.
2. Comparison formed on 2018 Nissan Armada vs. latest in-market Ward’s Large Sport Utility shred from manufacturer’s websites. Towing capability varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for correct use.
3. Towing capability varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for correct use.
4. Comparison formed on 2018 Nissan Armada vs. latest in-market Ward’s Large Sport Utility shred (excluding extended length vehicles).
5. MSRP excludes germane tax, title, permit fees and end charges. Dealer sets tangible price. Prices and specs are theme to change but notice. Destination and doing $1,195.
6. State laws might apply; examination internal laws before using.
7. I-AVM can't totally discharge blind spots and might not detect each object. MOD operates during car speeds next 5 mph. Always check vicinity and spin to demeanour behind we before relocating vehicle.