- New connected services module integrates secure, innovative tenure knowledge with Nissan owners’ connected lifestyles
- Launches with all-new Nissan Maxima in summer 2015; 4 additional Nissan vehicles to offer NissanConnectSM Services module after this calendar year
- Key facilities embody Emergency Preparedness, Remote Access, Customizable Alerts and Concierge Services
- Three permitted levels of connectivity available, including 6 months’ no-cost hearing subscription of a whole apartment of Premium Plus features
- Developed in coordination with Nissan Research Center Silicon Valley
- SiriusXM becomes Nissan’s disdainful launch partner for this new use
NissanConnectSM Services powered by SiriusXM®, a all-new connected services module featuring automobile security, monitoring and remote services, leads a list of new permitted connected technologies charity with a all-new 2016 Nissan Maxima. Every 2016 Maxima also includes customary NissanConnect infotainment features, providing entrance to Online Search with Google®, and SiriusXM Traffic™ (SiriusXM subscription required, sole alone after initial hearing period).
With a endless package of permitted content, NissanConnect Services is one of a many feature-rich connected use programs permitted in a industry, with a strong apartment of confidence features.
Three levels of services will be permitted on a new Maxima Platinum indication when it goes on sale in Canada in summer 2015:
- NissanConnect Services: The bottom package includes puncture services, including Automatic Collision Notification and Stolen Vehicle Locator, as good as upkeep alerts such as In-Vehicle Messaging and Alarm Notifications.
- NissanConnect Services Premium: The mid-tier package includes all from a bottom package and remote control services including Remote Start and Remote Door Lock/Unlock, as good as monitoring alerts like Valet Alert Curfew Alert, Speed Alert, and Geo-fencing.
- NissanConnect Services Premium Plus: The full package adds to a apartment of concierge services, including Assisted Search, Connected Search and Journey Planner.
The services are accessed by a redesigned NissanConnect complement that includes updated graphics and Maxima’s customary 8.0-inch colour arrangement with multi-touch control and Nissan Voice Recognition. Every Maxima also includes a 7.0-inch Advanced Drive Assist Display, dual front USB tie ports for iPod® interface and other concordant devices, Streaming audio around Bluetooth® and Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant.
The “Connect” side of NissanConnect links users to Cloud Services 3 ways – beamed in by radio and satellite, brought in by smartphone and built in with a mobile network embedded telematics control section (TCU). That means in a box of an emergency, a hold of a symbol can bond we to a live chairman for assistance. In a box of an collision serious adequate to muster a atmosphere bags, a NissanConnect Services agents will bond with a automobile occupants to establish a turn of assistance indispensable and call for help. Roadside assistance can also be dispatched to your location, either for a prosaic tire, out of gas or other situations.
Concierge Services operation from Connected and Assisted Search, end directions download right to a navigation complement and even tour formulation – with routing of adult to 5 waypoints and destination.
Remote Access is another pivotal feature, with assistance permitted by a concordant mechanism or smartphone. Services embody remote doorway close and unlock, remote engine start and remote horn and flashing lights to assistance find a Maxima in a garage or parking lot.
Finally, a complement offers customizable alerts around email or, content message. Alerts embody automobile speed, curfew cheuffer alerts and geographical boundaries. With a automobile as beguiling to expostulate as a new Maxima, a new NissanConnect Services offers an additional turn of control when family members, friends or valets competence not have sufficient self-discipline.
NissanConnect is Nissan’s tellurian connected services platform, charity a accumulation of customer-focused conveniences including security, infotainment and remote automobile amenities. This new complement aims to assistance yield a some-more secure and innovative automobile tenure knowledge integrated with customers’ connected lifestyle. NissanConnect Mobile Apps, a 2014 chronicle of Nissan’s tellurian connected services platform, was named a Telematics Update Detroit 2014 Industry Newcomer Award Winner in June, assisting set a theatre for this year’s NissanConnect Services.
NissanConnect Services was grown in coordination with Nissan Research Center Silicon Valley. For some-more information on NissanConnect, revisit www.nissan.ca/nissanconnect or www.nissan.ca/nissanconnect/fr
For some-more information and photos of a 2016 Nissan Maxima, greatfully revisit www.media.nissan.ca
# # #