GM Canada Sep Sales Increase 34 Per Cent
(September 2014 had 24 offered days and Sep 2013 had 26 offered days Data is not practiced for a disproportion in offered days)
Oshawa, Ontario (October 1, 2014) — Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers delivered 24,555 vehicles in Sep 2014, an boost of 34 per cent from Sep 2013. Total GM Canada sales are adult some-more than 5 per cent for a 2014 calendar year.
“Consumer direct for a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac cars, SUVs and trucks continues to grow as we conduct into a Fall,” says John Roth, clamp president, sales, use and marketing. “All 4 brands, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac, have requisitioned increasing sales in 2014 calendar year to date. As we demeanour to a change of a year, we will acquire a all new Cadillac ATS Coupe to a Cadillac line adult and a all new Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon mid-size trucks will turn out a pickup lorry lineup.”
Starting today, General Motors of Canada business can suffer a advantages of a new Sign Drive franchise module on a best-selling 2014 and 2015 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac cars, SUVs and trucks. Sign Drive lessees who accept smoothness of an authorised Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle, will accept a advantage of $0 First Month Payment, $0 due during signing and $0 Security Deposit, all of this is achieved by GM Canada’s serf financing company, GM Financial.
September 2014 Sales Highlights
- Total GM Canada sales are adult 5.2 per cent for a 2014 calendar year
- Chevrolet sales are adult 2 per cent CYTD
- Buick sales are adult 32 per cent CYTD
- GMC sales are adult 6 per cent CYTD
- Cadillac sales are adult 15 per cent CYTD
- Chevrolet sales were adult 31 per cent for a month driven by sales of a Cruze (up 22 per cent), Trax (up 92 per cent), Equinox (up 12 per cent), Traverse (up 76 per cent), and North American Truck of a Year Silverado (up 43 per cent)
- Buick sales some-more than doubled for a month driven by sales of a Verano (up 121 per cent), Encore (up 81 per cent) and Enclave (up 69 per cent)
- In a best Sep ever, GMC sales were adult 32 per cent for a month driven by sales of a Terrain (up 37 per cent), Acadia (up 31 per cent), and Sierra (up 30 per cent)
- Cadillac Escalade sales were adult 122 per cent for a month
Total GM Canada sales were adult 34 per cent in Sep 2014.
About GM of Canada
Headquartered in Oshawa, Ontario, General Motors of Canada Limited (GMCL) employs some-more than 9,000 people opposite a nation and is a famous personality in immature manufacturing. GMCL markets a full operation of fuel-efficient Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles and associated services by Canada’s largest automotive play network. More information per GMCL models can be found during www.gm.ca, or by following @GMCanada on Twitter.