Audi reported that a Sep 2014 sales increasing 14.2% to 14,917 vehicles, a sum that stands as a 45th uninterrupted month of record monthly U.S. sales for a brand. Audi U.S. sales year-to-date have increasing 14.5% to 130,983 vehicles.
Audi has confirmed a plain and unchanging record sales gait via 2014, with a bestever Sep formula following a best-ever sales month in AoA sales story in August. The prior Sep record was set in 2013 with sales of 13,065 vehicles.
Through a initial 9 months of 2014, a Audi code sole scarcely as many vehicles in a U.S. as it did over a full year in 2012, that was 139,310 units. Year-to-date 2014 Audi U.S. sales have increasing to 130,983 vehicles, a 14.5% benefit from a same duration in 2013.
“Building on a recognition and clever sales opening of a Q5 and Q7, a successful launch of a new Q3 crossover offers Audi business another good choice to accommodate their needs,” pronounced Mark Del Rosso, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “The direct for this new product – as good as a whole A-segment family –
indicates that a marketplace will continue to support a clever sales momentum.”
Sales during a tip finish of a Audi lineup remained solid with a many disdainful C- and Dsegment models stability to paint scarcely one-third of altogether Audi sales. Sep represented solid direct for a Audi Q5 and Q7 SUVs. For a January-September period, Q5 sales rose 5.3%, while YTD sales for a Audi Q7 increasing 21.7%.
The Sep entrance of a all-new Audi Q3 yielded 1,092 sales.
After a Apr U.S. sales debut, a 2015 Audi A3 family has confirmed a clever and unchanging sales pace. Sep 2014 brought 2,340 A3 sales to indurate a station of these compress reward models among a tip 3 of a brand’s best sellers.
September is a 14th uninterrupted month of record sales for Audi Certified pre-owned. This month noted an boost of 29.6% and a sum of 3,866 CPO vehicles sold; CPO sales yearto- date increasing 18.8%.
– The 2015 Audi A3 models, including new sedan and Cabriolet variants, have
generated sales of 14,669 units given a initial of a family line models reached
a U.S. in a spring.
– Sales of Audi reward difficulty vehicles (Audi A6, Audi A7, Audi A8, and Audi Q7)
increasing 9% year-to-date, representing 31.1% of sum Audi sales year-to-date
and 21% of a Audi year-to-date sales gain.
– Sales brew for Audi S opening variants finished a month during 12.2% for a
S4 sedan; 30.9% for a S5/ RS 5; 4.6% for a S6; 20.4% for a S7 / RS 7;
11.1% for a S8; 38.1% for a TTS and TTS Roadster, and 6.3% for a SQ5
– Sep sales brew for Audi TDI models: Audi A3 TDI during 7.3%; Audi A6 TDI during
9.1%; Audi A7 TDI during 10.9%; A8 TDI during 7.6%; Audi Q5 TDI during 14.0%, Audi Q7
TDI during 19.7%, with an altogether brew of 12.0% on 1,113 sum TDI sales for September.
– Audi binds a longest using monthly record sales strain in a reward automobile
marketplace according to a rival sales news from MotorIntelligence.com.
– A3 includes A3 sedan, S3 sedan and A3 Cabriolet.
– A4 includes A4 sedan and S4 sedan, though does not embody Audi allroad.
– A5 includes A5 coupe, S5 coupe, RS 5 coupe, A5 Cabriolet, S5 Cabriolet and
RS 5 Cabriolet.
– A6 includes A6 sedan and S6 sedan.
– A7 includes A7 sedan, S7 sedan and RS 7 sedan.
– A8 includes A8 sedan, A8 L sedan and S8 sedan.
– Q5 includes Q5 and SQ5.
– TT includes TT coupe, TTS coupe, TT roadster and TTS roadster.
– R8 includes R8 coupe and R8 Spyder.