The 2018 Acura RDX arrives in play showrooms tomorrow with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting during $35,800. The stylish, quick and gentle RDX offers a discriminating nonetheless energetic pushing experience, room for 5 adults and a prolonged list of fascinating facilities including accessible AcuraWatch™ reserve and driver-assistive technologies and a smooth, absolute V6 engine as customary equipment. The 2018 RDX continues to be one of a many offset SUVs, in terms of energetic opening and fuel efficiency, in a segment.
The 2018 Acura RDX is powered by a 3.5-liter SOHC i-VTEC® V6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management™ (VCM™) producing rise outlay of 279 horsepower (SAE net) and 252 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net). Abundant mid-range torque endows a RDX with a manageable nonetheless unstressed pushing character, while a Variable Cylinder Management™ complement helps a RDX to acquire EPA fuel economy ratings of 20/28/233 mpg for front-drive models, and 19/27/223 mpg when versed with all-wheel drive.
The AcuraWatch™ apartment of technologies is accessible as a standalone choice on a bottom indication and with a Technology Package, and is customary apparatus with a Advance Package. Acura recently surpassed a 100,000-unit symbol in U.S. sales of vehicles that embody AcuraWatch™, with RDX representing approximately 30 percent of those sales. The RDX AcuraWatch™ apartment includes:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
A renouned choice for buyers, a RDX and kin MDX are also dual of a tip 3 oppulance SUVs for consumers underneath 35 years old2. The RDX warranted a 2017 Consumer Guide® Automotive Best Buy Award in a Premium Compact Crossover/SUV segment.
2018 Acura RDX Pricing and EPA Fuel Economy Ratings
Acura is a heading automotive oppulance nameplate that delivers Precision Crafted Performance, an strange proceed to record and pattern that creates a new pushing experience.
The Acura lineup facilities 6 particular models – a RLX reward oppulance sedan, a TLX opening oppulance sedan, a ILX competition sedan, a 5-passenger RDX oppulance crossover SUV, a seven-passenger Acura MDX, America’s all-time best-selling three-row oppulance SUV and a next-generation, electrified NSX supercar as a apex countenance of Acura Precision Crafted Performance.
For More Information
Additional media information including minute features, pricing and high-resolution photography of a Acura indication line is accessible at acuranews.com. Consumer information about Acura is accessible at acura.com. To join a Acura village on Facebook, revisit facebook.com/Acura.
# # #
1. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) incompatible tax, license, registration, $975 end assign and options. Dealer prices might vary.
2. Based on IHS Markit, U.S. Retail new car registrations by volume for all models in Luxury SUV and CUV segments 2012CY – 2016CYTD by December.
3. 2018 EPA fuel economy ratings. Use for comparison functions only. Your mileage will change depending on how we expostulate and say your vehicle, pushing conditions and other factors.